Lumber yard in the dark- Portland Oregon

I've commented on another video of yours and feel compelled to do so again -- you should not fly so low over an area where people are working. Also, I doubt you have permission from Pink Floyd to use there music.

Brian

I've commented on another video of yours and feel compelled to do so again -- you should not fly so low over an area where people are working. Also, I doubt you have permission from Pink Floyd to use there music.

Brian
I in fact DO have permission to use the music. If you've uploaded copyrighted music , you would already know this. As for flying low over people, I got permission before flying from the boss of that fine facility. Thank you for your input.

I in fact DO have permission to use the music. If you've uploaded copyrighted music , you would already know this. As for flying low over people, I got permission before flying from the boss of that fine facility. Thank you for your input.

You have permission from Pink Floyd to use there music -- how, prey tell, were you able to do that?

Brian

Attachments

• copyright.png
    copyright.png
    653.2 KB · Views: 387
Reactions: msteele

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20