Lost my DJI Tello [Gorai,Mumbai,India]

Reaction score
I lost my tello drone :( I was flying the drone 15m high, when suddently it went backwards without me doing anything. Then I get a message saying it lost connection to my phones wifi. The autolanding activated and I couldnt see where it was landing. The button to terminate the aulanding too didnt work. Well, I searched for days and days, but I couldnt find it. I informed all my neighbours, but no luck. I wish it had a gps. I had purchased the drone for 13000Rs, which is like 150/200usd in India. It took me a while to collect that much cash. Well, there goes my drone.
Now I am extremely sad and disappointed. My parents were like, good job, you do not have value for money

Drones are fun, but they come with a price. That price goes beyond the price you pay for them. You can expect your drone to have a major issue sometime along the way. It’s more of a fact than not. If you struggle to buy a drone, you will be disappointed because it will demand more from your finances. They have an intoxicating affect on your emotions. We tell people you are hooked. Without the finances to feed your habit, that’s not good. There are many hobbies that have a better return for your money, like fishing. I fish, but I get my fix on my PHANTOMS. LOL Most here know how you feel. We've been there. I do hope you find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdileon
Good luck dude, I hope you find. You could possibly let try and contact DJI and see if there is some sort of way to locate it (like pinging it from your device or something). Cheers ?

Good luck dude, I hope you find. You could possibly let try and contact DJI and see if there is some sort of way to locate it (like pinging it from your device or something). Cheers ?
Tello doesn't have GPS, or any way to find it if you lose it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers