Looking for repair in NH

Reaction score
I live in Manchester, NH. Recently our Standard 3 has refused to connect to WIFI. I have tried every trick and suggestion I've found on forums and on YouTube, with no success. I'd like to avoid sending it to DJI. We all know that their "customer service" is anything but! Does anyone know of a reputable repair shop in NH? Thanks for the help!

I worked with Cloud City Drones | Rhode Island's First and Only Drone Shop | DJI in Rhode Island. Not NH but much closer than Cali. One note is that their repair and turnaround times as stated on the website are not accurate - they acknowledged as much after starting the process as they've had a huge surge in business as the market is blowing up. I was frustrated about that, hopefully they'll get that communication cleared up. But otherwise they did a good job. One other note, in the end I chose not ot do the repair and got a new unit instead as it was a full gimbal replacement cost ... a new unit was a small enough delta more. They waived half their repair fee since they didn't end up doing the repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj