Litchi problems with P3 SE

My 2 day old P3SE and 2 day old iPad Mini 4 went for a few basic WP missions on Litchi today to test it out... Everything seems to work with no glitches.. no lost signals... nothing.

It flew each mission perfectly... each mission, I added a bit more to do for the missions... POI's, FOCUS, Rotation... start/stop recording.. etc. it all worked.

I am new so need to keep trying different aspects of the app to 'find' the bugs/glitches ( if any I can find ). I did try FPV for a quick minute... but didnt go through everything... since I dont know everything in the app yet.
Good news....

I would be doing some controlled tests on a few of the critical features, especially confirming RTH initiates on follow, focus and track modes. There was an earlier issue where RTH would initiate with the standard/4K in signal loss flying with these litchi modes. You could test by turning off your controller with the AC in sight.

While autonomous flight modes are great I would be spending time also on your manual flight skills, make sure you can get the AC home if something goes pear shaped with litchi.

Reactions: Spazz_MMCF
Good news....

I would be doing some controlled tests on a few of the critical features, especially confirming RTH initiates on follow, focus and track modes. There was an earlier issue where RTH would initiate with the standard/4K in signal loss flying with these litchi modes. You could test by turning off your controller with the AC in sight.

While autonomous flight modes are great I would be spending time also on your manual flight skills, make sure you can get the AC home if something goes pear shaped with litchi.

I totally agree with you on manual flights... I have been practicing...I love flying... LOL.... wife thinks Im obsessed right now... HER FAULT THOUGH!!!

I'll keep testing... there is only so much I can do with the WIFI iPad Mini 4.. let me explain...

on DJI GO app....

-I tried to initiate the FOLLOW ME and GPS signal was too week with the iPad Mini 4 and would not let me apply it.... so...

-Worked fine on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus though..

I am thinking I can only do so much on Litchi and iPad Mini 4 since I only have WIFI ( no GPS chip )... so the testing will continue little by little

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94