Litchi - multiple issues

Reaction score
I have a Samsung S7 phone and Tab S2 tablet.

With the S7, Litchi was the first and only drone app installed. It ran once, verified with DJI and connected to the drone. I went to VR mode, it showed three images on the screen - the two for VR and the video feed on top of those, then hung. Now when I run the app, it won't connect to the drone and I get the "can't connect to DJI servers" error. The internet works just fine.

With the S2, I get the same "can't connect to DJI servers" error. Internet works just fine.

The S2 has no phone service - just WiFi. I can browse the web just fine, so I know it connects to the web.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I'm going to ask one question that will stir at least four additional ones. I fly a P3S with blue proton and asus tablet with only litchi downloaded. I also fly a P4, using only windsurfers, and another asus tablet with both downloads of go app4 and litchi. Having set the scene, the voice of litchi stopped today for the P3S but remains loud and clear on the P4. Any ideas? Could it be one of the antennas of the ARGtek (which one...)?

Managed to get past the connecting to server error on one device. Tried literally a dozen different WiFi networks - home, a couple of friends, McDonald's, Starbucks, UPS store and more. What finally worked was turning off WiFi on my smart phone. But my tablet still can't connect. I must honestly sat I've never seen an app that costs so much have so LITTLE support. Nothing on their website dealing with problems. They rely on users for support. Since I'm past the two hour return window (I would have "returned" it) I'm stuck. It took more than 2 hours driving around trying to find a network that would work with their app and none did. Anyway, I jumped through all those hoops and figured out a solution on my own. Now it won't connect to the drone. I have tried different cables. I know the cables work - I use them as data cables with these and other devices, and Litchi worked ONCE before then crashed. I have tried different power on orders. Clean install of the app. Litchi is the only drone app ever installed on the phone. Have power-cycled the phone. Power cycled the drone and remote. Lit candles and chanted. Getting ready to sacrifice a goat or a pinkie. I have wasted literally 18 hours on this app.

The Litchi Android "manual" has not been touched in two years. eMail to Litchi help is ignored. I really don't understand how this business model works for them.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl