Litchi interpolation help!!

Reaction score
I've searched many times using different ways of explaining my problem but can't find an answer.

I'm pretty sure I understand how it works BUT...

Every time I change the gimble angle on interpolation and create a new waypoint, or press next waypoint, or just click the next waypoint, the angle changes back to 0 degrees. I can't seem to set an angle for the drone to look at. Say I want to fly a mission with the gimbal at 45 degrees the whole time, HOW DO I DO IT!!?

Even forgetting changing angle between shots and it being smooth, the option for me to change the angle resets to 0 degrees the moment I leave that waypoint! PLease help.

Every time I change the gimble angle on interpolation and create a new waypoint, or press next waypoint, or just click the next waypoint, the angle changes back to 0 degrees. I can't seem to set an angle for the drone to look at. Say I want to fly a mission with the gimbal at 45 degrees the whole time, HOW DO I DO IT!!?
Ignore any settings for gimbal angle and simply adjust the gimbal angle manually to whatever you want.
I just launch and set the gimbal to where I want it and upload the waypoint mission in the air.

Ok, thanks that makes sense. But will it not return to 0 degrees at each waypoint as per the waypoint setting? Or do you mean having gimbal pitch disabled altogether?

But surely the setting is there to change angles between waypoints smoothly and autonomously? If there is a variable and changeable figure displayed when I click interpolate, why can't I change it?

As @Meta4 has noted, leave the gimbal pitch disabled and manually control it during the mission. Personally I set up a bunch of POIs to set up the gimbal angle and just let it do its thing. As for using interpolate, I just went into an existing mission and set the angles (negative values) manually and they stuck, so I'm not sure what is going on with yours not doing so.

The angle is a negative number (below the horizon) - this caught me out once :)
ha ha!! no way!! I can't believe I didn't think of that! I was assuming it was from the ground up. That makes so much sense and has completely saved the day! Thank you kind sir, it works a treat now! It was driving me mad.

As @Meta4 has noted, leave the gimbal pitch disabled and manually control it during the mission. Personally I set up a bunch of POIs to set up the gimbal angle and just let it do its thing. As for using interpolate, I just went into an existing mission and set the angles (negative values) manually and they stuck, so I'm not sure what is going on with yours not doing so.
Thank you Tevek!! It was the negative angle that I was overlooking! It works fine now. Thanks again.

Reactions: tevek

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20