Litchi Failed system is too busy

Reaction score
I flew my mission three times in a row. The P3S ended the mission by hovering. All good. It was completely finished, tried again & received the following.

Failed to upload the mission (reason: The system is too busy to execute the action).

Tried cycling through the switch positions on the remote, tried cycling through the Litchi modes. Flew for a bit & came back; always the same error???

Never saw it before, don't know how to clear it & cant find a good explanation as to how it got there.

Every time a mission is complete or cancelled, it's removed from AC. If it's not cleared and you try to load another mission, you will get this kind of message. Not sure what has gone wrong.

It could be Litchi glitch, AC glitch with new FW or somehow mission on AC was not completed. Let me know what do you think.

It's also possible that dji go app is linked to the USB port and Litchi is unable to use it.

Best option IMO, after each mission. Shut down AC and RC. Re-Start and Re-load. That should help with any errors and ensure the aircraft's mission upload is cleared and ready for another upload. Seen this quite a few times in other applications.

Reactions: Pharm
My first thought was that it may not be finished, however, it surely was as it was doing what it was supposed to at the end of the mission. Hovering & waiting, & just to be sure, waiting. Like I said, did it 3 times in a row(with out landing) before it got too busy. Then I flew it around for a while manually, brought it back to hover & still too busy.

Also, switched it out of way point both in Litchi & the RC before putting it back & still busy

I really don't think I should have to or need to land & start over, to run another mission. In fact, they should make it so I can link missions, as in a top level mission calls individual missions. Go somewhere, call up an orbit, ...

Thanks for the responses so far
Fred

I really don't think I should have to or need to land & start over, to run another mission. In fact, they should make it so I can link missions, as in a top level mission calls individual missions. Go somewhere, call up an orbit, ...
How they "should" make it it not the issue. There are several variables involved. What your screen tells you and what the bird is actually doing depends on several factors. The bird has no issue, but the device you are using might. If there is insufficient RAM in your device, it can get over loaded and will crash or "Lock Up" due to that fact.
It may or may not happen every time, but if you do not "clear" that, it can cause issues. Not saying that this is your problem but that happens when too many processes eat up the memory. ( In laymans terms).

Not sure but don't think it is insufficient RAM, device is showing 1.61GB free with Litchi loaded. Nothing else on the Android Tab but what it need to run.

Not an expert but all I asked it do is to re-upload the same mission.

Did not need to land or anything else for the first 3 runs, maybe 3 is the limit.

FWIW, I use an iOS device (iPhone 6+/P4) and routinely run three consecutive missions without landing and then run a couple of pano missions to burn up the remainder of the battery. I've never had to land, restart or do anything other than continue flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik