Linking two controllers to same AC?

When I had it configured that way you were only allowed limited setting adjustments, camera only on the secondary (GL300L).
Sounds about right. It looks like it's really linking it as a slave controller and not a true second master controller.

I don’t recall if you can. When I had it configured that way you were only allowed limited setting adjustments, camera only on the secondary (GL300L). If you wanted to access any other setting in the DJI Go 4 app you would need to do from the main controller GL300K. I will link both up sometime this week and get back to you.
Please do. I am very interested in this. I would like to purchase a GL300K for faster on the go flying, but don't want to lose features the L has.

Please do. I am very interested in this. I would like to purchase a GL300K for faster on the go flying, but don't want to lose features the L has.

Sorry I’ve taken a bit long but the weather here over the weekend was a washout, 80-90% rain with thunderstorms.
Running the P4P + V2 with the GL300K as the primary CS and the GL300L as the secondary CS. When using the GL300L ONLY, the only settings that are accessible are the general settings, Intelligent flight modes, and camera settings, with that you can fly the bird as usual. You will also be able to control the mode switch and C1 & C2 buttons. I did not try out the RTH, but will try it some time this week. Also ran a mapping mission using Maps Made Easy and everything worked well. There is one big negative and maybe msinger can shine some light. When running the GL300L only with the DJI GO 4 app it does not record the flight on the app. So if you use AirData you will not be able to upload flight.
When both GL300K & GL300L are turned on, the mode switch will not work on the GL300L but the flight will be recorded on app. FYI the MME flight using 300L was uploaded to AirData.
Hope this helps and if you have any questions just let me know.

Reactions: Ansia
It won't. You can only link 1 controller at a time. Only those drones with Ocusync allows you to connect 2 controllers at the same time.

Out of curiousity, what do you fly Ansia?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West