LIMITED number of ( Plug-n-PLAY ) Slow Yaw Mod Switches FOR SALE! No soldering or cutting!

Thank you.
Your welcome. If I remember right it's in advanced settings . Can't look at the moment but if ya don't find it I will show ya in alittle bit .
I have mine set on 30 . See post 35 ;)

Reactions: J Dot
I heard you can so it through the go app, but people say it is not good? Not sure why ( if you can't make it slow enough? Or it's too slow? Not sure )

10k seems to be the ideal Yaw speed setting ( approx 1/3 normal speed )
Plus with a switch, and a bit of practice ( maybe @dirkclod will post his video? )
He has the ability to turn it SOOOOOO slow it is insane, almost like it is not moving at all, so with slight yaw stick adjustments, you can go 1/3 speed or slower, full stick would be 1/3 speed with switch on, maybe that is the reason people prefer switches? I like full stick, smooth spins, I've tried to regulate speed with stick adjustments, but I get undulating results ( there will be spots wher yaw gets a bit fast or a bit slow ) but with more practice ( and more screen watching, not line of sight watching ) I'll get smoother! Lol

But yeah,
Check out the app, see what you can do with it! ( slowing yaw down )

( bit of warning though: DO NOT ( hot dog ) with slow yaw set, you will crash! ) trust me, unless you plan on trimming some trees, keep yaw at full speed, when flying hard!

J Dot

Take care, Fly safe!

Reactions: dirkclod
( bit of warning though: DO NOT ( hot dog ) with slow yaw set, you will crash! ) trust me, unless you plan on trimming some trees, keep yaw at full speed, when flying hard!

J Dot

Take care, Fly safe!
o_O Ya have remind me huh

Yep
Looks like Ye' ole' slow Yaw STRIKES AGAIN! Lol.
Glad it was not too bad, remember I trimmed my neighbors front tree, ruined 2 props, bent a landing skid!
YEEEEEE HAWWWWW!

Happens to the best of us , I guess, but live and learn! Although are fails make for some serious hilarity! Imagine what my neighbor thought?

He is looking out the window, thinking what a
947EDCD9-F7E5-472C-B4C3-24650CC97E10.png_zpsi9r0ozwj.jpeg

:cool:
J Dot

Just Smooth like that I guess!

Reactions: dirkclod
Yep
Looks like Ye' ole' slow Yaw STRIKES AGAIN! Lol.
Glad it was not too bad, remember I trimmed my neighbors front tree, ruined 2 props, bent a landing skid!
YEEEEEE HAWWWWW!

Happens to the best of us , I guess, but live and learn! Although are fails make for some serious hilarity! Imagine what my neighbor thought?

He is looking out the window, thinking what a
947EDCD9-F7E5-472C-B4C3-24650CC97E10.png_zpsi9r0ozwj.jpeg

:cool:
J Dot

Just Smooth like that I guess!
lol..yea that was with Mia and ya learn faster that way to cut it off before hot rodding in :)

The yaw is an expo setting and it is set to 30. That makes the close to center movements slower but it speeds up to normal as you move the stick outward. Just like the graph will show when you adjust it. Clear as mud right? ;)

The yaw is an expo setting and it is set to 30. That makes the close to center movements slower but it speeds up to normal as you move the stick outward. Just like the graph will show when you adjust it. Clear as mud right? ;)
Yes, I was asking if they were the settings for the standard, I know he has different drones.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl