P3P and extras for sale

LB3

Reaction score
I hate to sell but another hobby has taken over. I am looking for a good home for my never crashed P3Pro and will include 1) Go Professional Cases "GPC" hard case, 2) several sets of props...some new, 3) prop balancing rod, 4) several polar pro filters and a couple of off branded filters, 5)prop guard, 6) GL300B remote, 7) carbon fiber crash guard, 8) GB SD Card, 9) battery charger and 10) landing stabilizer. I may have left a couple of other items I left off this list, but you will receive at least these items at the very minimum.

There are 2 batteries, but one is bad. The other is good and I will check to see how many charges it has and post later. If there are no issues with shipping batteries, I will throw them in as well.

Sales in the continental US only and shipping from San Antonio Texas.
Payment via Paypal only.

Asking $750USD for all but negotiable. Serious inquiries only and "Low Ballers" and "Scammers" can roll on down the road. This site has reputable folks with an interest in the hobby and that is why I wish to sell here.

Please post questions here and I will reply as soon as I can. I will also send any photos requested or will upload to this post.

Thank you.

Last edited:
OK.?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20