LIMITED number of ( Plug-n-PLAY ) Slow Yaw Mod Switches FOR SALE! No soldering or cutting!

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Pilots,
If any of you are interested, I'm making a VERY limited number of a PLUG-n-PLAY, Slow YAW Mod, Switch, I designed ( Version 4.0 ) As I have very limited stock of parts to make them, so when stock runs out, that's it. I use only the HIGHEST quality parts, in the switches, The switches are NKK M2100 series lighted LED tipped switches, I use Metal film resistors ( 1% tolerance, NOT 5% ), also the plugs are OEM Phantom plugs, for an EXACT FIT! ( Molex plugs ).

This is what the switch does:
( YouTube short )

Here are a couple pics of the switches:
( I have 3 colors avail RED, GREEN, or YELLOW )
Red:
C3715A63-25FB-4918-801B-520A15991CD1_zps5vxieksy.jpg

654BCAD2-889E-4039-9A54-F4EDEB5F611B_zpsl24fnysl.jpg

GREEN:
831A1908-810B-42DE-A45D-D34B5D39743D_zpscuza2uei.jpg

9C3F81D3-1A51-4B34-A4A3-CD03829A05EF_zpswaxpzhbe.jpg

YELLOW:
82382257-A0D2-4B24-B36B-A21459C1F4B2_zpsbyqfdjfo.jpg

B575BA98-54BF-443F-8739-7A774049004F_zpstbilk6rp.jpg

Here is the completed switch, as they are color coded:
RED:
55027943-46AA-41F9-A711-E7DC349BCDE2_zpsxu4qyvwr.jpg

GREEN:
B816807F-70BA-4AFC-A19F-96271F31F0CA_zpsgjpvv6lj.jpg

YELLOW:
4B36A6E1-8327-438B-808F-872B9A36C041_zpsh4jvug2y.jpg

The switches are easy to install, require that you drill a 1/4" hole for mounting on Tx. The switch works with: P1, P2, F40, P2v, and P2v+.
Does NOT work on P3's.
( works on original Tx ( internal USB ), updated Tx ( external USB ), and Dial-Wheel remotes . ( 5.8Ghz, or 2.4Ghz )

I'm selling them for $50 each. FREE SHIPPING ( continental USA ONLY )
( Int. orders contact me for shipping! ) Again, I have very limited supplies, as I was building these for me and my friends, but they became so popular, so I'm going to use up my stock,to offer them to my friends here, before I call it quits! ( they are hard to make, and I don't want to keep making them ) First come first serve, thanks for your understanding. I know the price seems high, but the switches are extremely expensive, plus I have around 2 hours making 1 switch, not including, all other parts required, and shipping! Really not making much on them!

I do have several switches in use here, by some friends, I sent version 2 & 3, to a few members here, to try them out, and get their thoughts, so far I've received great feedback on them. If they would like to reply, please feel free.

If anyone is interested in one, please Email or send a conversation request, my ALERTS have been acting up, so if you reply here please put this in your post ( @JDot ) somewhere, as it works well to alert me to your reply.

Thanks for your time!
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Last edited:
Here is a short video of the install

If you are using DIAL-Wheel remote, hookups are the same, but are I a different location on Dial-Wheel remotes, here is a picture of wire placement:
5D688976-6C51-40DB-94D2-6AEE0A576295_zpsqvkau2za.jpg

Here is another of switch working

Still have enough supplies to make only a few more, thanks to all that have responded, will send first ones out MONDAY. Temporarily out of YELLOW, have more switches comming Monday-Tuesday. Have a couple reds, and a couple greens ready.

Take care, Fly safe
J Dot

Ok,
Only 2 left ( one red, one green )
Have yellows coming can build around 6 more yellow ones only, then my supplies are exhausted, and I won't be building anymore! Thanks again to all that have replied! Will be shipping again tomorrow!

J Dot

Hey Dirk
@dirkclod , I finally got my shipment of switches, they sent me 3 REDS, 3 GREENS, and 25 YELLOWS, lol they need to be built, but I do have
( 2 ) Reds, and ( 1 ) Green, ready to go, can build a Yellow today, if that is what they want, no problem, let me know! Thanks Dirk!

Your friend
Jerry D.
( J Dot )

Reactions: dirkclod
How much if I shipped my controller and you do this for me? I have 0 knowledge of installing stuff like this other than building a computer :(

I Sent A PM to you Adam,
Thanks for your interest in the switches! Talk to you soon.

Take care, Fly Safe!
And have a GREAT weekend to ALL!
Jerry D.
( J Dot )

I found it very easy to do. Plug & play. If you can build computers you can install this. You'll be glad you got one. ;)

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
J Dot installing it was a breeze thanks to your instructions, picture and video that you posted;). And trying it out was fantastic fun:D. Now it was a bit windy here today and this is raw straight from the camera but I must say it's a brilliant addition to my P2V. Also first attempt at posting a video:eek: I hope it works!

J Dot installing it was a breeze thanks to your instructions, picture and video that you posted;). And trying it out was fantastic fun:D. Now it was a bit windy here today and this is raw straight from the camera but I must say it's a brilliant addition to my P2V. Also first attempt at posting a video:eek: I hope it works!
Well it worked:D Guess I'm not a total idiot:rolleyes:

Reactions: Mike Drone7
Yes it works,
Looks sweet, and SMOOTH! Lol, now get them filters on there, and you'll be set! Very cool with the cars driving by in the distance, almost like it was tracking the black vehicle! Nice **** day too! All we been getting here is rain, Rain RAIN! In so glad you like the switch, and install went without a hitch! For some weird reason, slow yaw is a blast! I absolutely love it, and looks REALLY cool with some altitude under you!
Take care, and good show my friend!

Jerry D
( J Dot )

Yes it works,
Looks sweet, and SMOOTH! Lol, now get them filters on there, and you'll be set! Very cool with the cars driving by in the distance, almost like it was tracking the black vehicle! Nice **** day too! All we been getting here is rain, Rain RAIN! In so glad you like the switch, and install went without a hitch! For some weird reason, slow yaw is a blast! I absolutely love it, and looks REALLY cool with some altitude under you!
Take care, and good show my friend!

Jerry D
( J Dot )
It is a ton of fun yawing real slow. I've got like 15 minutes of video from the first battery just yawing at different altitudes. That one was the best as it was a little windy. Yep the filters and the RPG and I'll be really set!

Like kids with new toys we are:D

Looks great on the Tx too!
IMG_3023.JPG

Dirk I think I made it public. Give it a try would ya?

Thanks Bro!
I see ya figured that out huh Mike :D I was just messing with ya and it looks good . I know ya like the new TX and all the other things you did .
And ya not an idiot , dufuss :)
Now for the DBS antenna on that RE700 an ya be set with the stage 2 ! Oh yea ..more to go bro :D:eek:

I see ya figured that out huh Mike :D I was just messing with ya and it looks good . I know ya like the new TX and all the other things you did .
And ya not an idiot , dufuss :)
Now for the DBS antenna on that RE700 an ya be set with the stage 2 ! Oh yea ..more to go bro :D:eek:[/QUOTE
Thanks Dirk dufuss is much better than idiot LOL. Learning all the time and thanks to all you guys its a hell of a lot easier than going at it alone;)

I'll be ready for more after the RPG and the lens filter kit:D

Reactions: J Dot
Thanks Dirk dufuss is much better than idiot LOL. Learning all the time and thanks to all you guys its a hell of a lot easier than going at it alone;)

I'll be ready for more after the RPG and the lens filter kit:D

J Dot,
Do you have any of these left?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie