LIMITED number of ( Plug-n-PLAY ) Slow Yaw Mod Switches FOR SALE! No soldering or cutting!

J Dot,
Do you have any of these left?

Yes Airborne,
Have RED, and GREEN, will be assembling YELLOW tomorrow, shoot me a PM, let me know which color you prefer? Thanks for your time, and interest in the switches!

Take care, talk soon, FLY SAFE!
Jerry D
( J Dot )

Reactions: dirkclod
just ordered one... look forward to adding this slow-down feature to my P2...

plus it's plug and play !!!!

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
Very nice bit of kit! Love how you made it plug and play. I would have considered it if I didn't have to get it shipped internationally. Going to go the DIY route though. Nice work

Reactions: J Dot and dirkclod
U have anything like this for the P3S yet?

As a matter of fact YES!
Thanks to @dirkclod for pushing me to make one 3standard compatible!
I made a special switch to his specs, and so far he said everything is great!
Maybe he will chime in on this, and let everyone know how he likes it!

The " 3s " version is a bit longer, to compensate upgrades ( inspire mount, antenna mod, ect )

I have red, green, or yellow led lighted switches. Very high quality NKK Switches.

I'd be happy to build one for you, I build them one at a time, and run several tests on them, for quality!

Let me know, I'd be glad to help!
J Dot
Take care, fly safe!

As a matter of fact YES!
I made a special switch to his specs, and so far he said everything is great!
Maybe he will chime in on this, and let everyone know how he likes it!

J Dot
Take care, fly safe!
They are on both my Standard and my P2V tx.jpg .
monker thumbup.gif

Reactions: Mike Drone7
@J Dot Can you ship the P2 version to the UK. I'd be interested in any colour. Thanks b

Last edited:
Hey J Dot, also interested if you are still doing the switches for a PS3 model? Color would be green or red. Thanks

Even though I have a P3 Standard and I don't feel that I need one even if it did work, I wanted to say you did a very nice job making these.

Reactions: J Dot
Thank you
A LOT of time went into making these, the newest is version 5. As my first few versions worked but we're very fragile, I now reinforce the connections for added durability, use highest quality parts, switches, and wiring! These are like any other mod, not necessarily NEEDED, but more like a luxury item, but they do add a FUN factor to the mix! ( works best on point of interest shots ) I use mine all the time, but if you are good enough, and steady enough, you can achieve a nice slow yaw, with just the sticks!

Thanks Again for the kind words,
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot

Thank you
A LOT of time went into making these, the newest is version 5. As my first few versions worked but we're very fragile, I now reinforce the connections for added durability, use highest quality parts, switches, and wiring! These are like any other mod, not necessarily NEEDED, but more like a luxury item, but they do add a FUN factor to the mix! ( works best on point of interest shots ) I use mine all the time, but if you are good enough, and steady enough, you can achieve a nice slow yaw, with just the sticks!

Thanks Again for the kind words,
Take care, Fly safe!
J Dot
If they worked for the P3 Standard and the wires were long enough to mount it toward the top I wouldn't mind having one. I really just wanted to say, good job

If they worked for the P3 Standard and the wires were long enough to mount it toward the top I wouldn't mind having one. I really just wanted to say, good job
They do ..I have one on mine .:)
Only have picture of both at the moment but ya see where I have my switch
TX's.jpg

I understand,
And actually, funny you said that, because my first P3s design was too short, as @dirkclod will tell you, he went with an inspire 1 mount on his Tx, so with his advice and measurements, I built one to be long enough to mount in several locations, depending on your Tx mods, or comfort of use. You see I originally made these for the ( P2, P2v, and P2v+ ) then Dirk wrote me, and supplied several pictures of his P3s remote, so I built him one ( story above ) 1st was too short, so I made him another with his specifications, and was perfect for him, with his mods. I did not have a P3 to even attempt a build, but thanks to him, we made it.

Take care, my friend,
J Dot

I understand,
And actually, funny you said that, because my first P3s design was too short, as @dirkclod will tell you, he went with an inspire 1 mount on his Tx, so with his advice and measurements, I built one to be long enough to mount in several locations, depending on your Tx mods, or comfort of use. You see I originally made these for the ( P2, P2v, and P2v+ ) then Dirk wrote me, and supplied several pictures of his P3s remote, so I built him one ( story above ) 1st was too short, so I made him another with his specifications, and was perfect for him, with his mods. I did not have a P3 to even attempt a build, but thanks to him, we made it.

Take care, my friend,
J Dot
ayyyy!!!!.gif

Forgot I did this and thought I would just show ya but I do have my expo set at 30 and here I hard stick to the left without the mod on then with it .
Is nice .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,
Yes, still make them for P2v and P2v+, also works on P2.
I can do $45 shipped to USA , let me know, Thank you.

As for the P3 pro, and P3 advanced,
Without seeing the inside of the Tx, I'd be going at it blind, I don't have a p3 to test on , or build a prototype for?

I only built the P3 standard version, because @dirkclod supplied me with pictures, info, lengths, ect, or I would have not been able to build it at all.

If someone wants to take some DETAILED pictures of the INSIDE of an advanced or pro Tx, I'd be up to the challenge! I need to see where battery plugs into mainboard of Tx, also where stick plugs are, and of all the plugs themselves ( male and female ends ) so I can identify them to get an OEM replacement for an exact fit! But Yes, I'll give it a go, why not? Lol

If someone wants to take a bit of time to get some pics to me, or has a spare Tx They can send me for testing, ( can be non working ) as I can test all Leads with my tester to insure proper operation. Please let me know, and I'll do what I can.
( might be simple? But then again might not! )

J Dot

Reactions: riverphantom3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.