Let's see some Panoramas

Panorama from "Kolmberg Leipzig (Germany)"

Pano-Kolmberg.jpg

Can anyone tell me their settings on the photos? What ISO (I would assume 100) and in RAW? Jpeg? What are the best settings to do this in? I am going to shoot some this weekend.

Thanks!

10628783_1556501737903089_5568029077876734488_o.jpg

Oahu, Hawaii.
Taken during sunset right as the sun started to hide behind the clouds.
12 shots. ~280ft

I shot this in JPEG because there is less lag recording each image. RAW lags way too much to keep a consistent shot.

Hi I do lot of 360 on land and thought what happens with p2v+ to hold in air and take lot of shots and then we stitch for 360 degree ?
Want to know how much time usually phantom allows to be lock on altitude and less drift .. Of course not on so much height just three/four floors up?

Hello Friends.
I've got my P2V+ sunday and after few test flight I made myself to make a Panorama this evening.
Here is the Google Views Link (PhotoSphere Full 360 panorama of the place).
Thumbnail to get idea.
Click Here to play full 360 Immersive View
https://plus.google.com/browser-not-supported/?ref=/%2BGoogleMaps/posts/HJbE9zbEeh2

Still have to learn a lot on video and quality stuff output.
Wish I could maintain sharpness of the camera manually apart from three presets.

Attachments

• Sanathal_Track_thumb.jpg
    Sanathal_Track_thumb.jpg
    394 KB · Views: 415
My 1st post - Vertical Pano HDR attempt.
I'm in the bottom left-hand corner with an inquisitive passer-by asking 'how high does it go?'

Attachments

• DJI00021_HDR_stitch_sml.jpg
    DJI00021_HDR_stitch_sml.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 415
wow, very nice! I have made 360s with my Phantom, where you could look all around and straight down. How were you able to include the view looking straight UP?????

lutece7 said:
wow, very nice! I have made 360s with my Phantom, where you could look all around and straight down. How were you able to include the view looking straight UP?????
I Did patch up sky in Photoshop.

Ole Miss v Memphis State @ Vaught-Hemingway Stadium.

Attachments

• RKJ_2296-A-FB.jpg
    RKJ_2296-A-FB.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 426

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj