Amazing 360x180 P3P Panoramic from 500ft above my house

Tried this out for myself using PTGui, used 40 images, surprised how easy it was.
Tried uploading it to google maps but it didn't recognise it as a 360 panorama so found another site to host it.

Need to photoshop the sky in but it was difficult today as it was cloudy

https://www.360cities.net/image/ocean-view-chaweng

Might have to create some 1080 videos just to try that feature. With nothing other than 4K already recorded, I couldn't try the extracting video frames option, and using my stills from my panorama shoot resulted in a wonky wavy horizon which was the kiss of death in PTgui, until I used their Panorama Editor, and I couldn't find a way to straighten the horizon in the Photosynth program. Is there a way that I missed, or did all your horizons come out level?
I use defisher to take out fisheye first, then just dump the video into ICE. I've forgotten once or twice to do the lens correction, and that leads to some strange horizons.

I used the PC version of PTGui. The iPad is just far too painful for manipulating photos (well any other files). No matter what I want to do I can't. Oh wait, there's always DropBox, the file system that iOS never had! But that means the app developers have to build in DropBox support!!

Im wondering if the amazon hosting service will work for hosting the interactive .htmls, anyone know? - Adam

Took some sky images when i had the phantom in hand and added them in photoshop after all the images were stitched :) - Adam

Took some sky images when i had the phantom in hand and added them in photoshop after all the images were stitched :) - Adam

nice :cool:

HI.. Just want to say that these panoramas are awesome.. tried to do my first one today - but not certain what files to upload to Amazon S3... Did export to html and uploaded all the .htm files.. does not display any picture

Torben

HI.. Just want to say that these panoramas are awesome.. tried to do my first one today - but not certain what files to upload to Amazon S3... Did export to html and uploaded all the .htm files.. does not display any picture

Torben
Tried and tried again.. Uploaded a set of new files to S3 and it worked ... yay. Sandsli
How ever it seems to be performing really slow (lag) compared to the links I seen in this thread. Anything you guys have done to increase performance?
Torben

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20