Lens Filter Kit: "Unboxing", install and review...

Thanks for your help, guys!

But... $39,50 just for shipping back to Portugal!?!?!?!

I will find another supplier closer to me.... or with cheaper shipping prices! Why should I paid more than double of the lens filter kit cost, only for shipping, right?

I appreciate this thread is almost a year old but can anyone tell me if the white DJI lens cap will no longer fit once the lens kit is fitted?

freefall101 said:
I appreciate this thread is almost a year old but can anyone tell me if the white DJI lens cap will no longer fit once the lens kit is fitted?

Unfortunately no, it wont fit.

I've taken lots of photos and video and never noticed anything. gcbuss, is the mount slightly bent or something?

dirkclod said:
freefall101 said:
Is this normal getting a bit of the lens mount in? That's not ideal
Not normal as I have never had that proplem . Just reflection when shooting at angle to sun but fixed that by adding the black bezel cover from here http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom.php . When I have to replace the one that's on there now I think I will just try and use a black Sharpie and color the shiny bezel with it and see how that works. This was before I covered bezel .

Very impressed :) wish I could do that

I tried a different filter this morning to see if I still get a black spot on edge and found out that I did not. It seems that the filter I bought which is a AGFAPHOTO CPL 46mm puts the black spots on the edge of the picture. The AGFAPHOTO UV filter does not. It may be do to the height of the filter since the CPL is taller (9.27mm) than the UV filter (6.9mm). Which brand filter do you use? These filters were cheap so you might get what you pay for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers