P3 Firmware HOW TO: Install Phantom 3 firmware

It will let you know when to updated your P3 4K on your controller I have one and it let me know to update my battery last week

What are and where can I find the firmware upgrades for my P3 4K?
It's the same process as updating the firmware on a P3S.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Being new to this I was playing with the drone by using the Flight Sim. The camera got very hot. This was for quite an extended period. I ended up using an old PC fan powered by an AC to DC power adaptor.

Last edited:
Question, MY RC is at 1.6 and my bird is at 1.96 something...Can I roll back the AC to 1.760 with just he bin update from here? also, I have the current Litchi and autopilot apps not sure how they will be affected. I was a newb and updated to 1.9 awhile back and distance is now yuk big time. Thanks Fellas

Hello. Just got my p3 4K a few weeks ago. I've been trying to update my firmware using the SDcard. Right now my App is 3.1.12 and the Aircaft is 1.6.50, I download the 1.8.X.X last week and been trying to update it with no luck. im doing this using a MacBook can anyone help? Should I just wait for the DJI app to do the update?

Should I just wait for the DJI app to do the update?
Yes -- it's easiest to update the P34K firmware from DJI GO.

Problem I have after doing update, now my RC wont link up. How do you link up the Radio? I found in the app where you link up. its says to press the "freq" button on the aircraft, but I dont see one on the P3 Pro..

NEVER MIND.. I figured it out.. Everything good.

Last edited:
I did the latest upgrade (App 3.1.5, 1.11.20, 1.9.2) on my P3P, now I'm bricked to 100' Tried to go on DJI to register but can't find anything. Tried cycling beginner mode, no joy - any suggestions?

EDIT; I tried logging on and off the DJI website, no joy. I did find the link to apply for an unlock for a flight by a class G airport. Now they have a credit card and showed that I'm unlocked to fly in the area requested so I'll see if this works. More to come!

Last edited:
HELP! Logged on DJI 2x. Checked all my settings, got an unlock authorization in a warning zone and I'm still bricked at 98'. Any suggestions?

I have tried everything to update my phantom 3 pro, to that P3P_FW_V01.11.0020 . i get that trouble beeping sound.the app says that the aircraft need to update. it will power on and fly, but in the backup of my mind, i don't feel safe flying the craft. the video is lagging with delays. i need some help please other than sending the unit in for repair.

I have tried everything to update my phantom 3 pro, to that P3P_FW_V01.11.0020 . i get that trouble beeping sound.the app says that the aircraft need to update. it will power on and fly, but in the backup of my mind, i don't feel safe flying the craft. the video is lagging with delays. i need some help please other than sending the unit in for repair.
Are u Connected to the Internet when you update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic