Kite Night at the Beach with my P3A

looks awesome, the kites look almost like magic.

just wish you filmed it @ 60fps.

curious, why didn't you?

Reactions: nsheridan19
Beautiful shots!

From an editing standpoint try some "fluid" shots so you don't jerk the drone too much. Drones are so sensitive to the controls that when you do turn it really jerks the camera around. Also I love editing to music so for your cuts...cut it to the beat. That way the music helps guide the edit. Also, try some other shots like top down and what not to vary it up. The drones are sooo versatile that you can get none traditional shots.

Don't get me wrong it's an awesome video! Love the framing of the kites and sunset. I love it. I was just at the beach this past week for vacation and kites definitely made me nervous!

Beautiful shots!

From an editing standpoint try some "fluid" shots so you don't jerk the drone too much. Drones are so sensitive to the controls that when you do turn it really jerks the camera around. Also I love editing to music so for your cuts...cut it to the beat. That way the music helps guide the edit. Also, try some other shots like top down and what not to vary it up. The drones are sooo versatile that you can get none traditional shots.

Don't get me wrong it's an awesome video! Love the framing of the kites and sunset. I love it. I was just at the beach this past week for vacation and kites definitely made me nervous!

Thanks for the feedback! I just messed around with the rc settings in hopes of being less beef jerky. Editing music to the beat i'm with you on that, for some reason when I upload to youtube from moviemaker it changes the timing of when the music starts so it throws all of it off and my hard work in lining the beat up to the changes in scene (in specific this one
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.