Reaction score
Hey Everyone, i have just started my channel and recently uploaded my first drone video.(Shot with a phantom 3 advanced in Corfu) Would really appreciate if you would watch it & subscribe!

Constructive criticism would be welcome, and any tips on how to improve.

My youtube channel is Milan Heal
Milan Heal

Reactions: dirkclod
Wow. Beautifully done. I'm a complete and total newbie to drones, but you obviously have a good eye and strong editing skills. Loved the cutaways synced to the beat at the climax, and especially loved the overhead shot of the boat at the end that so beautifully circles around the water to frame the text reveal at the end. Very nice.

Reactions: Milan Heal
Wow. Beautifully done. I'm a complete and total newbie to drones, but you obviously have a good eye and strong editing skills. Loved the cutaways synced to the beat at the climax, and especially loved the overhead shot of the boat at the end that so beautifully circles around the water to frame the text reveal at the end. Very nice.
Thank you, for your feedback, and yes i also have had quite a bit of experience with editing, but drone shooting wise this was kinda new for me.
gracias

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20