Is it a dangerous game to fly with Litchi?

Reaction score
I fly with a Phantom 3 SE, often in combination with Litchi. I'm using an iPad Mini (iOS). But now I'm starting to worry. Because there are many users who point out that Litchi is not yet suitable for the Phantom 3 SE (SDK isn't available). What should I do? Keep the bird on the ground or use something else? Or buy a beer and keep flying?

You are in luck with an ios you can use DJI's Ground station Pro Japan. No 3rd party app incompatability and it's free at the App Store. I recently experienced an unexplain issue with my P3 SE using Litche. The controler lost connection at 400ft. And on a way point mission with 9 way points all set at 165ft. Between point 8 and 9 the drone gradualy droped in elevation neseling on top of a pine. Fortunatly the tree let it tricle down un damaged. For certain 8 and 9 were set at 165ft. Never had an issue with GPS Pro. Just make cetain you fully understand it's featues an practice in an open feild.

Reactions: chatikib
You are in luck with an ios you can use DJI's Ground station Pro Japan. No 3rd party app incompatability and it's free at the App Store. I recently experienced an unexplain issue with my P3 SE using Litche. The controler lost connection at 400ft. And on a way point mission with 9 way points all set at 165ft. Between point 8 and 9 the drone gradualy droped in elevation neseling on top of a pine. Fortunatly the tree let it tricle down un damaged. For certain 8 and 9 were set at 165ft. Never had an issue with GPS Pro. Just make cetain you fully understand it's featues an practice in an open feild.
Good suggestion. I'm gonna try GS Pro.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.