Is everything ok in Rotorpixel?

Yep, the only time I see her hands round my throat is when I'm asleep & wake up choking;) she says it's something to do with a dream she's having, really......... Not when it happen every night:D
blank stare.png
..........................................That's not good bro ! :eek:

Filmed it last night with a hidden camera & this is what I found.

giphy.gif

She told me Porky what I know :) And the way she's doing her fingers there is to get them around my throat :eek:
The waiting is killing me but at least I know it shipped and is in the US already:)

Would love to know what Dirk's talking about;) We just have to stay tuned until the right moment!

Reactions: dirkclod
Am saving it Mike till I can't control Porky's burst of fits then I will use it !
Oh yea..Watson had the night off.....Porky's wife gave it to him so she put the choke on Porky :)
He's Insured for quite a bit from what I hear !

Am saving it Mike till I can't control Porky's burst of fits then I will use it !
Oh yea..Watson had the night off.....Porky's wife gave it to him so she put the choke on Porky :)
He's Insured for quite a bit from what I hear !
I wonder if she gets carried away on his *** one of these days and no more Porky if she'll sell us his gear cheap LOL;)

Blimey you two, I'm still here, ain't gone yet:D well I did make it through another night:p

All my DJI stuff is packed & ready to be shipped out to the States, I did ask what that was all about to Mrs porky then she went for my throat again:eek::p:D

Blimey you two, I'm still here, ain't gone yet:D well I did make it through another night:p

All my DJI stuff is packed & ready to be shipped out to the States, I did ask what that was all about to Mrs porky then she went for my throat again:eek::p:D
Sometimes It's best to keep ya month shut and sleep with one eye open bro :)

Sometimes It's best to keep ya month shut and sleep with one eye open bro :)

How can I sleep with my mouth shut when there's a pillow case in it:D

Busy night, been keeping up to date with the firmware upgrades on the over side. All looks good though;)

How can I sleep with my mouth shut when there's a pillow case in it:D

Busy night, been keeping up to date with the firmware upgrades on the over side. All looks good though;)
Yea I've been watching .;) Look in the Standard section at what msinger posted . Very helpful.

Reactions: Clampit
Yea I've been watching .;) Look in the Standard section at what msinger posted . Very helpful.
Yeah I see that yesterday, how good & easy he's made it for people.;)

Top bloke.;) Just looked again, he's now done all the new features;)

Brilliant;)

We have a guy like that on the other side.

Be careful Bro a scorned woman is very dangerous:eek:

Where ya going on this side of the pond?

I just got a tracking text update from the postal service and my RPG is now in Philadelphia next stop my local post office hopefully for delivery tomorrow:D Worse case it'll be here Thursday.

Time to read that RPG technical discussion thread again;)

Be careful Bro a scorned woman is very dangerous:eek:

Where ya going on this side of the pond?

I just got a tracking text update from the postal service and my RPG is now in Philadelphia next stop my local post office hopefully for delivery tomorrow:D Worse case it'll be here Thursday.

Time to read that RPG technical discussion thread again;)

Hey mike,

I fly this Friday morning, oh I can't wait, need some time to chill;)

I will be doing a log on my way just to let your guys know how I get on at the airport etc with my P2V;)

So 1st log will be at the airport;) will I have any problems, who knows;)

Hey mike,

I fly this Friday morning, oh I can't wait, need some time to chill;)

I will be doing a log on my way just to let your guys know how I get on at the airport etc with my P2V;)

So 1st log will be at the airport;) will I have any problems, who knows;)
Good luck to you my friend and enjoy your holiday;)

Where are you visiting in the good ole USA?

I got the final text from the local post office, my RPG it's out for delivery:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Postman comes around 3PM so I'll be camped in the front yard in a lawn chair starting around 2:30;)

Reactions: Clampit
I'm reading the RPG technical discussion but had a quick question for ya. What order do find best for turning on your gear? I've found that turning on the Tx and range extender first then the camera and Phantom next has been working best for me. But when I get the RPG installed I'm not sure that will be the best way.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor