Is everything ok in Rotorpixel?

. But to his credit he said he would always stick around here and the P2V is his first love:)
Cause I have something on him and he knows it and I to am on the dark side and he knows what I will do !:eek:
Right Porky !
Arnold stare.gif

Mike just shout when you receive your RPB early this week me thinks;)

Mike just shout when you receive your RPB early this week me thinks;)
No worries there I'll be posting before I even open the package:D If I remember correctly I think it was you that posted a picture of yours still in the box saying look what showed up today:)

Reactions: dirkclod
You have been reading here right ? Rotorpixel Phantom 2 Vision Gimbal In resource's .
Yes sir I've been to that page dozens of times. I just wish all the tabs worked:confused:

Only the first 2 have an actual link. Dirk have you found a place that the other have been posted?

Installation and Warnings
Camera Balancing with a Filter
Gimbal Control Board - Functions
Gimbal Control Board - Troubleshooting
Gimbal Control Board - Graphic User Interface and Core Files (ADVANCED USERS ONLY)

No worries there I'll be posting before I even open the package:D If I remember correctly I think it was you that posted a picture of yours still in the box saying look what showed up today:)

Yep that was sad old me;) what a wally I was but I was soooooo happy:D

It's been awhile Mike but will look and see where they are . I know there in that long thread but will find them if ya end up needing any of them :)

It's been awhile Mike but will look and see where they are . I know there in that long thread but will find them if ya end up needing any of them :)
Thanks Dirk if you run across them that would be great. If not don't worry about it cause I'm going to read that whole thread while I'm waiting on my RPG to arrive:D

Thanks Dirk if you run across them that would be great. If not don't worry about it cause I'm going to read that whole thread while I'm waiting on my RPG to arrive:D

Oh a week of reading then:D:p

About the middle of it I think is where they started getting them . The first part is them waiting .

About the middle of it I think is where they started getting them . The first part is them waiting .
Cool thanks Dirk! I'm going to have to get off here soon my parents are on their way over for a BBQ. Mom would kill me if it wasn't ready when she gets here:D

Oh a week of reading then:D:p
I'll end up reading it twice at least;) I'm actually off until Friday only a one day work week:D

Even Mrs porkys waiting now Mike;)

giphy.gif
She told me Porky what I know :) And the way she's doing her fingers there is to get them around my throat :eek:

Reactions: Mike Drone7
She told me Porky what I know :) And the way she's doing her fingers there is to get them around my throat :eek:

Yep, the only time I see her hands round my throat is when I'm asleep & wake up choking;) she says it's something to do with a dream she's having, really......... Not when it happen every night:D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT