iOS Pilot App 1.2.0 issues and can you go back to old version?

Reaction score
I will be receiving my B&H replacement for my P3P on Friday. A friend told me that there are some serious issues with this version of the pilot app 1.2.0 Unfortunately I had already upgraded my iPad mini 2 that I fly with.

I have been searching for threads about this but have had not much luck finding them. Can any one let me know if you have had problems? If so what kind of problems. Is there a way to go back to the old version of the app. Unfortunately I had not backed up my ipad with old version of app so I cant restore.

My friend told me of people complaining the Phantom's were randomly trying to land. This is very scary stuff.

Thanks for any and all advice,
Aaron

Search for gimbal overload error. That seems to be what most people are saying was introduced with the new app version for iOS.

Disconnect messages (blinding the pilot) are happening all over Inspire-land with v1.2 of the app. Downgrading to v1.2.1 reverts the problem.

P3 fliers might/might not have the same poor experience, not sure.

The verdict on v1.2 is that it's crap though from the Inspire community. Your mileage may vary.

Disconnect messages (blinding the pilot) are happening all over Inspire-land with v1.2 of the app. Downgrading to v1.2.1 reverts the problem.

P3 fliers might/might not have the same poor experience, not sure.

The verdict on v1.2 is that it's crap though from the Inspire community. Your mileage may vary.
Thank you very much for this info. Can you tell me how to downgrade it?

You have to find your original older ipa file (ie check your computer backup / TimeMachine). Then use iTools to install it.

Just got off the phone with Dji and they are keenly aware of the issues people are having. They are working on a fix or possible re-release of the old app. I dont have the old app backed up so I can not recover it unfortunately. Hope the update comes soon. Kinda afraid to fly till it comes out.

Reactions: damoncooper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20