Interesting bag purchased

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first time poster here. Just thought it would be nice to share some pictures of a rucksack I found in a sports store. It fits the P4 styrofoam case perfectly! The brand is Abu Garcia rucksack large. Here are some pictures.
rucksack-large.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg

EDIT: Not XL but Large version.

Last edited:
That looks nice. Looking on UK Amazon it appears that there are deluxe and large models, not XL? The bag in your picture actually looks smaller than the Amazon picture. Any ideas? I like the look of the bag for sure.

The seat is a great plus!!!!
In the middle of nowhere, to have a little seat to make a spot take off and later seat to relax and fly.....priceless!!!'

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Mac - are you in the States? If so, what store did you find it in. I'd love to pick one of these up, but I am having a difficult time finding one.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

That looks nice. Looking on UK Amazon it appears that there are deluxe and large models, not XL? The bag in your picture actually looks smaller than the Amazon picture. Any ideas? I like the look of the bag for sure.
Hey, its the Large version not the XL. :D

Mac - are you in the States? If so, what store did you find it in. I'd love to pick one of these up, but I am having a difficult time finding one.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi! I am based in Finland. I bought it on sale for 22€ about 25usd.

The seat is a great plus!!!!
In the middle of nowhere, to have a little seat to make a spot take off and later seat to relax and fly.....priceless!!!'

Yes! I was actually just looking for an ordinary bag when I found this rucksack with the seat. After taking off, I would normally move the case away to seat and relax. ;D

What's a strange (I mean crappy) name!

Reactions: Norval
Great find. What a first post. Found it in my country but more expensive at 50 Euro :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.