latest dji go update.. uninstalled

Reaction score
hello everyone..

ive received yesterday the dji go app (the Cant Stop Crashing app) update.. and because i know that in every update is gettin worse.. i tested it at home.. still the unupdated here maps.. got a deep breath.. ive found some missing things such as warnings for power stations airports and heliports.. when ive got gps signal i saw no red no fly zone.. got deeper breath.. so i scrolled down and ive found a "device name" said "what on earth and the whole solar system is dji doin??" so i thought a flight must be done.. in simulator.. yes my instict was tellin me not to trust this app.. and it was correct.. after ten minutes that i was playin in simulator.. app crashed suddently.. i reopened it.. crashed again.. and again.. and uninstalled..

it was non compatitible with android 7 and 8 and now it is compatitible with absolutely nothing..

really wanna know what dji is thinking.. i paid to fly safe.. not to cause serious accidents.. if that thing has happened in mid flight i surely would be mad right now.. i really care about my drone and i want it to be safe while its airborne.. as i want to be safe everyone and everything below it..

is somebody here who want to share a past version of the app that worked properly??

ps. dont tell me to go litchi.. i ve already paid enough physically and mentally to have once a normal flight.. tried litchi in the past.. it doesnt fit me at all.. got my money back..

Last edited:
I have said it before and I will say it again. Don't update if your AC is working without any issues. Keep your device in airplane mode so you won't be bothered with updates or wait until somebody else tries it first! If it ain't broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Phill2
i ve tested on simulator with two different devices.. not in real flight.. 3.1.23 app version started to causing trouble.. i was expecting a fix with 3.1.26.. not a totaly useless app..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan