How do you travel with your drone?

• Total voters
Why @PolarPro, whyyy? I've just bought the Drone Trekker a couple weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Hao, Thank you for purchasing the DroneTrekker!
We are dedicated to always improving products and making them better. We take all of our customers valuable feedback to make our products more enjoyable and easier to use.
Thanks for supporting our brand!
-Jeff

Hi Hao, Thank you for purchasing the DroneTrekker!
We are dedicated to always improving products and making them better. We take all of our customers valuable feedback to make our products more enjoyable and easier to use.
Thanks for supporting our brand!
-Jeff

Sure Jeff, I'll continue support your brand. I was kidding, I still have zero problem with the V1 Drone Trekker. It's a great bag.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I showed my version one bag to my friend. He is ordering the new one. I travel the country and it has become my "office." This is a great product!

Missing checkbox for me; "Motorcycle"

Thank you @QuadBart

I hadn't thought about it and I have added it to the poll!

Reactions: QuadBart
I just updated my Dedicated PolarPro Drone Trekker V2.0 backpack thread with pictures and observations in posts 2 and 3!

IMG_4806 copy.jpg

Reactions: Matt122;
It sure will! On some airlines it even fits as a personal item under the seat in front of you.
Thanks for the question!
-Jeff
Thanks much, Jeff. I've got some Lipo pouches for the batteries but I haven't tested getting thru security with them yet. I'm guessing a quick call the the airline prior to booking would be good to make sure their policy allows lipos.

Thanks much, Jeff. I've got some Lipo pouches for the batteries but I haven't tested getting thru security with them yet. I'm guessing a quick call the the airline prior to booking would be good to make sure their policy allows lipos.
Yes, there are no issues traveling with the batteries, just make sure you have them in your carry on and do not check them.
-Jeff

Reactions: Matt122;
I love version 2 of the @PolarPro Drone Trekker backpack. Holds all of my camera equipment, drone, and my 15" MacBook Pro. Come on this thing is the only all in one solution anyone needs!

Reactions: BarryP
Has anyone tried to get everything and the new controller? I am afraid to smash the firebridge antennae. Can I take them apart to pack? I am such a newbie. Is that the DBS antennae?

Last edited:
4533ea4e5591d3b2de3fd7904aa79d48.jpg
c8dfeffa8d9f3bbc39e12c14cf02caeb.jpg
1f0185572f7a4d26c23e25d8a4a25206.jpg
4241f0438cf9534bb0c9731ae8b33e3e.jpg

I travel a lot and my biggest concern was taking the Trekker on a small airplane (ember 145) I was afraid it wouldn't fit in the tiny overhead or under the seat so I carried an extra duffle bag with me just in case I'll be asked to put the Trekker with the luggage. To my surprise (see pictures) it was able to fit in the tiny overhead. But it's really tight under the seat so if you fly long distances with small airplanes make sure you can get on first and put it in the overhead.

Regarding the bag size. It took me about 10'tries to play around and fit everything I need (see picture). So far I had this bag for 2 weeks and been on he road with it most of the time. The best part is that it doesn't look like a drone backpack and I can walk into meetings and have my laptop inside and it doesn't look weird. It is tight at first to close the zippers but the bag comes with motor cups to protect the motors. So far I been very happy with mine, I can take all my flying gear with me in on place.

I also would like to mention the amazing customer service from Jeff and his polar pro team. They listen to your questions and concerns and address everything immediately.

c1e5183a5360c5973e2168c121ae2004.jpg

e276d13931c1b10b87f2ca02e902c789.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thank you for the pictures. I have been worried about this precise problem. the ERJs are what we have flying out of my airport and I do not want them to check it in at the gate..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl