Greetings from Philadelphia

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I just found and joined your community here. I am in Philadelphia and have been flying drones for just under a year. I am fascinated with flight and that has brought me to drones. I have in the past flown R/C fixed wing aircraft. I am also a licensed private pilot and have my Part 107 UAS license.

I love the DJI drones and have become somewhat of a collector. I own a Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 4, and a Phantom 4 Pro (with a regular Pro controller and a Pro+ controller). Those are all in pristine condition. I also have another Phantom 3 Professional that flies perfectly, but does not transmit video. I may be looking at selling some of those soon. Too bad I found this forum after just selling my Phantom 3 Standard. It was brand new with under 20 minutes of flight time on it. I would have liked it to go to the home of a seasoned expert drone enthusiast. The guy I sold it to, promptly crashed it after one day, and that's a real shame.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello and hopefully I can contribute to the forums as time allows. I do a lot of research and get very involved in my hobbies. I'll try to post some pictures in the photo forum as well.

Fell free to say hello.

THANKS !!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone,

I just found and joined your community here. I am in Philadelphia and have been flying drones for just under a year. I am fascinated with flight and that has brought me to drones. I have in the past flown R/C fixed wing aircraft. I am also a licensed private pilot and have my Part 107 UAS license.

I love the DJI drones and have become somewhat of a collector. I own a Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 4, and a Phantom 4 Pro (with a regular Pro controller and a Pro+ controller). Those are all in pristine condition. I also have another Phantom 3 Professional that flies perfectly, but does not transmit video. I may be looking at selling some of those soon. Too bad I found this forum after just selling my Phantom 3 Standard. It was brand new with under 20 minutes of flight time on it. I would have liked it to go to the home of a seasoned expert drone enthusiast. The guy I sold it to, promptly crashed it after one day, and that's a real shame.

Anyway, I wanted to say hello and hopefully I can contribute to the forums as time allows. I do a lot of research and get very involved in my hobbies. I'll try to post some pictures in the photo forum as well.

Fell free to say hello.

THANKS !!
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

welcome... I also about 3 months ago go the phantom 3 pro of craigslist with less then 1 hour of flight time for only $300. It also came with three batteries that all have less then 5 charging cycles, and it came with a case.
I got a crazy deal and ver happy with the drone
How did he crash the phantom 3 standard.

welcome... I also about 3 months ago go the phantom 3 pro of craigslist with less then 1 hour of flight time for only $300. It also came with three batteries that all have less then 5 charging cycles, and it came with a case.
I got a crazy deal and ver happy with the drone
How did he crash the phantom 3 standard.

Hi,

Glad you got a great deal and that you are enjoying your P3P. I'm not exactly sure what he did but he managed to flip it on the ground. Cracked a prop and perhaps some other cosmetic damage to the frame (but not sure since I haven't seen it). I am assuming that he came in for a landing very fast and bounced it. Then it flipped over somehow. I'm thinking that's the case since he also asked me how he shuts off the motors after landing (which I had covered with him when I flew it with him).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic