Im new to this!!! Need Help!! Phantom 3 standard drone no usb port on remote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wi-Fi is for receiving video only
Not true, it's 2-way.

The controller it on 2.4 gigahertz Signal Control movement.
Not true, control signal is 5.8Ghz.

Why would you want to run 2.4 and 5.8 together on the same system? You would have interfered in the video and signals with glitchy video
The P3S does exactly that, and clearly it works...

If somebody would be running a drone with a 5.8ghz or using a 5.8 transmitter you would get Signal interference from video depending on how close it was to u or the drone.
Clearly this doesn't happen...

Like in the picture ur in u should know this. if u fly with others or around city's with cell tower or high power lines and want video that does not collide with others or friends with same signals so u don't get a fly away or crash by lost or corrupted signal.
Like if ur friends, back to city's other, picture collides powerlines. Oh, and fail-safe too. Nice word salad.

You clearly are very ignorant about how the P3S works, yet you come here and spread misinformation, and when someone tries to educate you, you call him "*******". Unbelievable...

Many thanks .... not often I get support .... I very much appreciate.

I think a lot go about using and assuming how they work, its life. Nothing to worry about. I explained as plain and simple as I could and I hope that others can gain something from it, and hopefully he can as well.

Nigel

Not to be too Snipey lol
READ! " its fundamental"
This applies to people asking questions and answering.

I realize everyone is in a hurry...BUT
Makes me want to grab someone by the collar and UGHH..

Okay, I am falling off my soap box.........Sorryyyy:rolleyes:

If somebody would be running a drone with a 5.8ghz or using a 5.8 transmitter you would get Signal interference from video depending on how close it was to u or the drone.
skizered.......do you even own a p3s ? wow

Sheena...just connect your phone or tablet wifi to the Phantom wifi. Do not worry about no internet connection...can only connect to one wifi at a time anyway!
If u still have problems, maybe restate them.

Sheena...just connect your phone or tablet wifi to the Phantom wifi. Do not worry about no internet connection...can only connect to one wifi at a time anyway!
If u still have problems, maybe restate them.

Which is basically agreeing with early replies till it got distracted by 'others' lack of understanding ...

Nigel

Reactions: Pharm
Sorry, just thought maybe could help to get back on track.

No No .. NO ..... fine ... great ... we need to get back on track ... after the de-railing that happened.

Nigel

Reactions: MarcOD and Pharm
Ok so lets start again with OP (who btw with the name Sheena is female lol)

It may be boring Sheena but run me thru point by point what you have done to get to the point you are at with low signal black picture.

I will try and help as a tech in a plain and simple way. I am new to the p3s but hope to help with a dumbed down technical aspect help.

Karen (also female [emoji12])

Ok guys I have cleaned a few recent post out seeing this was going back off topic.
Please let's keep this on topic.
Thanks.

Ok so lets start again with OP (who btw with the name Sheena is female lol)

It may be boring Sheena but run me thru point by point what you have done to get to the point you are at with low signal black picture.

I will try and help as a tech in a plain and simple way. I am new to the p3s but hope to help with a dumbed down technical aspect help.

Karen (also female [emoji12])
Hi... ive downloaded the app... connecting to the wifi part .... Was able to get to the Live View part of camera but it says weak to no signal with a black screen.. Controller wont connect to the drone for some reason again.... Just beeps with the red light which is no signal... So iv basically gotten down to get to the live view no I just need to figure out why weak to no signal and no connection from controller to drone... Which I had before

Is this not what your controller looks like? I don't own a "3", but Google says this is a "3 Standard" controller. Someone that has a "3 Standard" will jump in and help you soon.
DJI-Phantom-3-Standard-Quadcopter-control-800x445h.jpg
No, that is a controller for the Advanced or Pro model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z