"If found please call..."

Reaction score
I once lost a small FPV quadcopter in a semi urban area after losing control, never to see it again.

Being new to phantom, I was wondering if people have a sticker or note that has your phone number somewhere on the quad.

Of course, this is in case (God forbid) there is a critical failure that prevents you from accessing GPS.

Anyone?

i have a buddy with a vinyl cutter, been meaning to get my number done
i usually fly with a gps attached to the battery lol

I would add "Not functional without authorized remote" just to discourage someone selling it or buying a remote.
DJI should make some add some kind of ID making a lost Phantom dead forever.

Reactions: JoeSchmoe
Brother label maker worked for me. My quad is plastered with contact in. Oh yeah, don't forget the SD card as they can pop out in a crash. I also add my contact data to it in the form of a tiny text file on it.

I used a sharpie. Yeah, looks like heck, especially with my terrible handwriting, but hopefully no one will ever see it! Definitely going to use a label maker when I finally get my P3!

...and a downside would be that if you really screwed up and hurt someone or lost it on top of a skyscraper you'd be potentially prosecuted since your name and number are displayed.

...and a downside would be that if you really screwed up and hurt someone or lost it on top of a skyscraper you'd be potentially prosecuted since your name and number are displayed.

Thats ominous! Haha anonymity for the win

True. "Reward if found"?

Definitely.
But..no amount mentioned.....makes it "negotiable"
Why offer $100 or more if they'll take $25 ?
What if your quad is a worthless pile or plastic?
Plus once they call you, you have THEIR phone number.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443037915.632011.jpg

I print these myself on Avery 5660 Clear Laser Labels. About 8 cents. This one has been on my P3P for over 80 flights already.

It's not cool to be a coward. If you do it, own up to it. Such is life.

bought it on ebay about a year ago.

i hope i never have to use them :)
2015-09-23 19.40.59.jpg

Reactions: BigAl07

yes!
but you should be responsible for your actions ;-)

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl