I want to buy a Phantom 3 Adv. or Pro. with at least 2 batteries

Reaction score
I am looking for a Phantom 3 Adv. or Pro. with at least 2 batteries. I do not want a huge package deal, I am trying to minimize cost. I just want the bare minimum amount of things needed to fly (controller, phantom 3 and batteries (and a charger)). I also have a P2V for sale with 3 batteries if youre interested in trading or just buying.

Thanks!!

What are you willing to spend for a p3a with 2 batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I am looking for a Phantom 3 Adv. or Pro. with at least 2 batteries. I do not want a huge package deal, I am trying to minimize cost. I just want the bare minimum amount of things needed to fly (controller, phantom 3 and batteries (and a charger)). I also have a P2V for sale with 3 batteries if youre interested in trading or just buying.

Thanks!!
There are many members who would like to sell there P3As They all are looking for the price they get. In case you are serious about buying one quickly, publish your maximum price and let's see who offers you the best price.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Check out my P3 Advanced. 3 batteries. $799 shipped.

FOR SALE 1 PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED. IN ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW CONDITION. LATEST FIRMWARE- NO CRASHES/OR PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND. ONLY APPROX 2 HOURS FLIGHT TIME. OF COURSE ORIGINAL DJI REMOTE CONTROL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ALSO INCLUDES:

QUICK ATTACH PHANTOM GUARD PROPGUARDS
LANDING STRUT PROTECTOR
GIMBAL GUARD
LENS CAP
2 EXTRA SETS OF ORIGINAL DJI PROPS
16GB MICRO SD CARD/CABLE
DJI BATTERY CHARGER
ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERWORK.

Thanks!!

Hi,

Check out my P3 Advanced. 3 batteries. $799 shipped.

FOR SALE 1 PHANTOM 3 ADVANCED. IN ABSOLUTELY LIKE NEW CONDITION. LATEST FIRMWARE- NO CRASHES/OR PROBLEMS OF ANY KIND. ONLY APPROX 2 HOURS FLIGHT TIME. OF COURSE ORIGINAL DJI REMOTE CONTROL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ALSO INCLUDES:

QUICK ATTACH PHANTOM GUARD PROPGUARDS
LANDING STRUT PROTECTOR
GIMBAL GUARD
LENS CAP
2 EXTRA SETS OF ORIGINAL DJI PROPS
16GB MICRO SD CARD/CABLE
DJI BATTERY CHARGER
ORIGINAL BOX & PAPERWORK.
How much?

If eBay sells for 799, one would get the same amount here if sold at 799-4% = 767 :)

eBay has great protection too, so further discount.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic