I had to reset my p4pp to factory as well as the RC and now in the

Reaction score
I recently had to reset my p4pp quad to factory and now in the go app, my flight time has started over. It kept my skill level 24 but the other stuff is gone. I had over 989,000 feet flown. Any way to retrieve that info

Screenshot_20180705-071834.jpg
I recently had to reset my p4pp quad to factory and now in the go app, my flight time has started over. It kept my skill level 24 but the other stuff is gone. I had over 989,000 feet flown. Any way to retrieve that info
Yeh I delete recently by mistake ,if you have a old device you with app on it ,re-sync with cloud and it should come back to your device I did email dji on this issue ,it's the only way,once the cached flights are deleted they are gone for good,mine came back,I was stressed to and a fellow phantom pilot gave me that idea of old device,,I could have kissed him was so relived,,,could try assistant 2 as last resort,,,I did find the reply from dji,because I not have computer this was a no go ,old device will be the winner

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your response, this is the p4pp so it is the only thing I’ve flown with it. The screen is built in so I can’t use any other device. Glad you didn’t have to kiss him, lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj