How to wipe err codes from men ?

Reaction score
So Iv installed new motors, ESC 4?
I wondering if this is pre existing code stored in rom/eprom which needs to be wiped maybe?

RTFM.....download is free at DJI website.

Hi tex, many thanks for your help, Iv been on this project since April. Have unassembled/reassembled so many time I can do it blind fold?
So did IMU calibration many times ensuring p4 level, either 4ft high, ground level, inside and away from electroics?
On all occasions could only get to 2 on calibration. It showed tiny bar of about 4mm on one and 3mm on other both on green (execellent) which I felt was dismal?
Every time switch off turn on NO GPS?
So did calibration on compass, did that 3-4 times got ESC on 3 then 3-4 switch off switch on we’re back to No GPS, ESC err gone?
On the verge of sledge hammer, as wasting so much time on this?
So going to take the f apart again, what wires control GPS to board?
Andy

Have you reassembled the drone completely. GPS unit is located in the upper shell. It has a pigtail (small bundle of wires with connector) that plugs into the main control board. Is it connected? I don’t understand IMU calibration 4ft high - are you holding it? I go outside and do it on a wooden picnic table or if out in the field, on the ground, clear of concrete, power lines, and buried pipes. The drone goes through 6 positions, the last being upside down. Then I calibrate the compass. As long as IMU and compass have green indicators, even if very small, you’re good.

Assuming firmware is up to date, anytime I do repairs I do a FW refresh with Assistant 2 and calibrate vision sensors....it seems to me to eliminate quirky errors that tend to pop up after messing with control circuits. Since embarking on your repair odyssey have you done a FW update or refresh?

What’s up with the gimbal assembly?

Hi Texs,
What a wolly I am, didn’t realise you had to move the bird in accordance to that showed? All calibration successful ?
Opened her up got to main borad the one underneath GPS, only to find lead was disconnected?
What a wolly?
So tommorow will put together again for the sixth time, fingers crossed it will fly else sledge hammer ha? Andy

Hi Texs,
What a wolly I am, didn’t realise you had to move the bird in accordance to that showed? All calibration successful ?
Opened her up got to main borad the one underneath GPS, only to find lead was disconnected?
What a wolly?
So tommorow will put together again for the sixth time, fingers crossed it will fly else sledge hammer ha? Andy
Hi texs no err on GPS.
ESC errs on 1 2 3 & 4 from hand held.
Bird has 3 red lights on with no 4 bleeping as b4.
Don’t understand it, no4 has new motor and resoldered?
What ya fink ESC borad?
Going to fit another new motor on no4 see what happens?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 359
Well FW is upto date according to dji app?
So what’s next, all motors replaced motor4 replaced twice landing gear replaced solder good ribbons good now what?
ESC no4? Error?
What do you do?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20