How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

I just entered to ask if I should do the fw update,but as a friend above mentioned,if it works don't fix it.

So I'm staying with 1.5.7+ and 2.9 Go App.
I use the mod to 20db and works great.Maybe I will try to go to 24db and stay there.

Reactions: PapaTita and sinxa
I just entered to ask if I should do the fw update,but as a friend above mentioned,if it works don't fix it.

So I'm staying with 1.5.7+ and 2.9 Go App.
I use the mod to 20db and works great.Maybe I will try to go to 24db and stay there.

I totally share your point of view. My personal current state is :
- 1.5.7+ (downgraded from 1.6.8)
- Papatita mod V3.8, set at 22 dbm
- DJI GO 3.0.2

This setup is working like a charm : I just can't see what I could expect to be better or to be improved.
That's why I will keep this unchanged for (maybe...) ever! ;)

Julien

Reactions: PapaTita and sinxa
- DJI GO 3.0.2

This setup is working like a charm : I just can't see what I could expect to be better or to be improved.

Julien
Same here! ... Except mod set to 27dB. Excellent!

Just a question...
I'm using fw 1.5.7 and Magic Power 5.0.

In the last days i've updated DJI GO to version 3.0.1 and now seems (but i'm not really sure) that my flight range is decreased.

Is the release of DJI GO important about that?
Thanks!

I read through most of these pages but have one question - if I'm in the US already is it worth it to do this db mod ? Seems it's mostly for people in CE trying to get into FCC powers and numbers - is that an accurate statement - also I just received my p3s and updated to 1.7.x I believe before even reading about all of the issues in 1.6 so I don't think I can go back to 1.5 if I'm already 2 versions ahead right ?

I read through most of these pages but have one question - if I'm in the US already is it worth it to do this db mod ? Seems it's mostly for people in CE trying to get into FCC powers and numbers - is that an accurate statement - also I just received my p3s and updated to 1.7.x I believe before even reading about all of the issues in 1.6 so I don't think I can go back to 1.5 if I'm already 2 versions ahead right ?
Really want to know this too

- DJI GO 3.0.2

Julien

Did you have the CE version originally or did you have a north American model? I am still on 2.9.x and thinking of updating to iOS go app 3.0.2 but have read to stay away on updates so far.

It doesnt matter if CE or fcc Model..it depents on GPS lock After Startsignal your ac, if You are in US You will have fcc and in EU CE.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Hi, I'm new here on the forum and in the past days have been reading this topic.
First, thank you PapaTita for developing all this! Amazing!

So right now my P3S is on firmware 1.6.80. I would like to make the mod, what are my possibilities. Should I downgrade my P3S to 1.5.7 or should I update to 1.7.90 and wait until the mod is possible on the latest software?

PapaTita- when could we expect the Magic Power to run on firmware v1.7.9? How long can the development take?

Magic Power v5.2
Support the latest firmware (1.7.9)
Download: http://bit.ly/p3magic
1479314972139.png

Sent from my MI MAX using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi, I'm new here on the forum and in the past days have been reading this topic.
First, thank you PapaTita for developing all this! Amazing!

So right now my P3S is on firmware 1.6.80. I would like to make the mod, what are my possibilities. Should I downgrade my P3S to 1.5.7 or should I update to 1.7.90 and wait until the mod is possible on the latest software?

PapaTita- when could we expect the Magic Power to run on firmware v1.7.9? How long can the development take?
About 32 minutes from posting this [emoji2]

Reactions: sinxa

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl