How to Update Tx-Power with Magic Power v5.0

Is the new v5 compatible with fw 1.6.8? Any reason i should downgrade it before applying the magic patch?

Thanks

1.5.7 is the best.
Thanks @PapaTita, now i've done a downgrade to 1.5.7 but before to apply MagicPower 5.0 i was curious to take note of the actual power so i've used the same telnet App that you shown in you video here:
Unfortunatly i got an error just trying to connect to 192.168.1.1 on port 23: "connection refused"...
what is wrong? :confused:

Edit: and Magic Power 5.0 work even if telnet does not work?

Thanks @PapaTita, now i've done a downgrade to 1.5.7 but before to apply MagicPower 5.0 i was curious to take note of the actual power so i've used the same telnet App that you shown in you video here:
Unfortunatly i got an error just trying to connect to 192.168.1.1 on port 23: "connection refused"...
what is wrong? :confused:

Edit: and Magic Power 5.0 work even if telnet does not work?
Error because the telnet is not active before mod.

Edit: in Magic Power v5 the telnet will active automatically.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: IWILZ
I don't have Litchi but I presume you have the option of "RTH at 2.4ghz", wouldn't this be better? I would not want to keep flying my drone after video loss, you would keep flying blind basicly, on DJI App as soon as I lose video RTH activates, with is perfect as by that point I have no visual on drone.
I was asking cause with this mod 5.8ghz signal will drop out before 2.4ghz signal does.

Hi PapTita I used your mod thankyou!

I used Ver 3.8. Can I use telnet to change channels and dbm or that for Magic ver 4.0 only?
Thanks

http://bit.ly/p3magic

*** Jika gak muncul refresh browser nya.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ealah. . . Aku pake drive app android om. . . Kok bisa berkali2 di refresh malah tetep ga muncul. Giliran pake browser malah lgsg muncul. Tengkyu om, langsung test. . . .

7889ada36381cee1595039beae4260a8.jpg

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi @PapaTita...
Something seems wrong because after the mod with v5.0 the WiFi range is decreased.

Here what i done in detail:
  1. downgraded fw from 1.6.8 to 1.5.7 (after the downgrade i see "1.5.7+" using DJI GO)
  2. executed Magic Power 5.0 without any error messages
  3. changed channel from 2 to 13 using telnet (just supposing that ch13 is more interference-free than ch2 in my urban area)
  4. used a different cell phone running DJI GO (just for my convenience)
During the flight test:
  1. i reached only about 80-100 m before losing the WiFi signal in an area where before i came to a distance about twice
  2. when "signal lost" appears on my screen i also lose every telemetry data from the drone
  3. when i lose the WiFi signal, this does not seem to reconnect even more waiting a couple of minutes (but the 5.8GHz signal is still working good)
  4. the only thing that i can do is switch off the RC so the drone start a RTH procedure and when it is coming back i can switch on the RC to resume the control when it is near me at the home position
Any idea or suggestion? :(

Reactions: sinxa
Hi @PapaTita...
Something seems wrong because after the mod with v5.0 the WiFi range is decreased.

Here what i done in detail:
  1. downgraded fw from 1.6.8 to 1.5.7 (after the downgrade i see "1.5.7+" using DJI GO)
  2. executed Magic Power 5.0 without any error messages
  3. changed channel from 2 to 13 using telnet (just supposing that ch13 is more interference-free than ch2 in my urban area)
  4. used a different cell phone running DJI GO (just for my convenience)
During the flight test:
  1. i reached only about 80-100 m before losing the WiFi signal in an area where before i came to a distance about twice
  2. when "signal lost" appears on my screen i also lose every telemetry data from the drone
  3. when i lose the WiFi signal, this does not seem to reconnect even more waiting a couple of minutes (but the 5.8GHz signal is still working good)
  4. the only thing that i can do is switch off the RC so the drone start a RTH procedure and when it is coming back i can switch on the RC to resume the control when it is near me at the home position
Any idea or suggestion? :(
Can you send logxxxxx.txt file via email? [email protected]

Can you send logxxxxx.txt file via email? [email protected]
Are you speaking about FLYXXX.DAT produced by Phantom 3?

After running Magic Power 5.0 i've saved the text shown on the right of the application window.
I upload it here.

Otherwise what other kind of log file you need?
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Log of Magic Power 5.0.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 524
Reactions: PapaTita

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member