HOW TO: Install iOS app on older devices

So Glad I found your post. Worked great to install the app on iPhone 5...I like that ifunbox app too...looks very handy... I was starting to have a little panic going lol thinking i was going to have to spend more money on a pad or something right away.....The new p3 bird will be arriving in a day or two ...will update on how well the app functions in iPhone 5......Thanks

So Glad I found your post. Worked great to install the app on iPhone 5...I like that ifunbox app too...looks very handy... I was starting to have a little panic going lol thinking i was going to have to spend more money on a pad or something right away.....The new p3 bird will be arriving in a day or two ...will update on how well the app functions in iPhone 5......Thanks

Hoow did it work out? have you tried it with the bird yet?

Hey Cash.....Been running it for the past three days with the iPhone 5 with no problems. New filmware was added no problems. took it up to 100feet first few tests and getting to get the feel of the phantom3...Today I took it up twice to 450feet and about 150 out from there.. for 15 min.each time ...there was some video lag on the iPhone 5 maybe my area, but never lost connection...maybe in a more open area it would stop the lag..switched to mp4 and it stopped the choppy video and the the video looks great after switching from MOV to mp4 for recording and then play back on macbook pro mid 2010 video looks great. I have to get to a more open area to give it a good distance test with my eye on it. and also vid lag on screen may stop....I don't see any problems using the iPhone 5, the app works great on it....Lol after all this i went and bought a new iPad mini 3 today just to get a bigger screen to work with. The iPhone 5 screen is only 5 x 2 1/2 but it works great with the phantom 3 and the app

I found a video tutorial on how to do this if anyone needs more clarification and wants to try now that the app has been released. This will probably work on these devices:
iPhone 5/5C (A6 chip)
iPad 4 (A6X chip)
If if doesnt work try switching on hardware decode and restart the app
When I do so, i get the following message:
upload_2016-11-24_15-47-55.png

Many hours after struggling with this issue later: I am sorry, but this din't work with me....
Is there anyone who can help me with a direct link or mail with the DJI Go-app that works on mij Iphone 5C?

Many hours after struggling with this issue later: I am sorry, but this din't work with me....
Is there anyone who can help me with a direct link or mail with the DJI Go-app that works on mij Iphone 5C?

that wont work unfortunately. what issue are you having? i can help. did you follow my video above?

I found a video tutorial on how to do this if anyone needs more clarification and wants to try now that the app has been released. This will probably work on these devices:
iPhone 5/5C (A6 chip)
iPad 4 (A6X chip)
If if doesnt work try switching on hardware decode and restart the app
This worked perfectly on my iPad mini 1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik