Go app wont connect to RC

I’m using my iPad with 12.2 and latest DJI go app with no issues.

Still no joy. I have exhausted all options. Bought the used one from the guy who loaned me his controller. Everything good and flying again.
Come to the conclusion it is either hardware issue on main board or software that can't be corrected because of DJI only allows update thru app which cant connect . Cost me $265 for repair, new battery and used controller on top of purchase price , not to mention countless hours searching threads. Used minimally.

To DJI , NOT GOOD ENOUGH ! If it is a hardware failure, it shouldn't and you need to fix your quality control issues and back up your product ( replace part , no charge, regardless of warranty) If it is software , that's still on you, 100%.

Thanks to all who offered their 2 cents worth, hopefully one or more of the suggestions here helps someone get flying.

Still no joy. I have exhausted all options. Bought the used one from the guy who loaned me his controller. Everything good and flying again.
Come to the conclusion it is either hardware issue on main board or software that can't be corrected because of DJI only allows update thru app which cant connect . Cost me $265 for repair, new battery and used controller on top of purchase price , not to mention countless hours searching threads. Used minimally.

To DJI , NOT GOOD ENOUGH ! If it is a hardware failure, it shouldn't and you need to fix your quality control issues and back up your product ( replace part , no charge, regardless of warranty) If it is software , that's still on you, 100%.

Thanks to all who offered their 2 cents worth, hopefully one or more of the suggestions here helps someone get flying.
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I had same problem after update. Had to buy new controller and has worked OK since. Cost alot more than I had planned on for used P3A. But I like it and it is a good aircraft overall. Good luck.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl