How to Connect stuck

Reaction score
Got a P4 last week and was working fine on my iPad and iPhone, however on my iPad an app was hanging on install so I factory reset my iPad.... Now the iPad won't connect to the P4

The RC connects to the Drone straight away, soon as I plug my phone in I can click to see the camera, however with the iPad it's stuck on how to connect. I can still take off and fly but the iPad won't connect.

I've tried uninstalling the app, I've tired factory resetting the iPad again twice, I've tired logging in and out on each device, I've tired a different cable (but don't think it's this as the phone works fine).

I now have no idea what else to try

Any ideas?

Did you try this?

Reactions: Legg2360
I'll give an iTunes reset ago tomorrow, left my Mac at work so can't do it tonight :/... I'll let you know how it goes

Sounds good :)

Had the same problem with my Ipad mini 2. Bought it as used from an other person and he restored it to factory setting via Ipad not Itunes. So I scraped my head last saturday trying to get Ipad to connect RC. Bought new cable too but that wasn't the issue. I was so **** frustrated!! Then I tried to use my companys Samsung Galaxy just a freak of my mind and it worked like a charm. I then realized that I didn't have cable prob with Ipad so the problem was Ipad itself (first I thought I had faulty USB in my new RC). Seeking forums and noticed similar problem and I then got Itunes installed and use it to restore. After that no problem with my Ipad nor Go app ;)

Reset my iPad with iTunes and now it works perfectly, thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Redevil75
I'm having a similar problem where I can control and fly my bird but no camera feed . I'm using my android device and when I open dji go app it shows that it's connecting to p3p not p4? Wtf it was working last night I can't record or view anything . I contacted dji and they said that this is going on maybe it's a bad firmware . This freaking blows. I'm about to brake this think f it

I spoke to DJI and the response I got was if the controller is connecting then it's working so didn't wanna know

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm having a similar problem where I can control and fly my bird but no camera feed . I'm using my android device and when I open dji go app it shows that it's connecting to p3p not p4? Wtf it was working last night I can't record or view anything . I contacted dji and they said that this is going on maybe it's a bad firmware . This freaking blows. I'm about to brake this think f it
I have had this happen a bunch of times and all it takes for me is just to close the app and reopen it, sometimes as many as three or four times but it will find it. At least for me. However I am also flying multiple birds on this one iPad for my dealership. One day, I'm testing a Inspire, the next a P3P and so on. I can only assume that it has to reset sometimes by restarting the app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers