How do you make it go slower?

Reaction score
I am doing a lot of video where I want the drone to move at around 3 mph. This requires an extremely light touch on the stick. Is there anyway to change the settings so that maximum stick results in 7 mph instead of 35mph? If so, is there a way of quickly switching out of it if a 10mph wind comes?(or would this not even matter if I was in GPS mode) I saw the link for "smoother flight" which I tried out, but those settings seem to make the arcs wider and the stops slower rather than slowing down the speed of the craft entirely. Any ideas?

Thanks.

I am doing a lot of video where I want the drone to move at around 3 mph. This requires an extremely light touch on the stick. Is there anyway to change the settings so that maximum stick results in 7 mph instead of 35mph? If so, is there a way of quickly switching out of it if a 10mph wind comes?(or would this not even matter if I was in GPS mode) I saw the link for "smoother flight" which I tried out, but those settings seem to make the arcs wider and the stops slower rather than slowing down the speed of the craft entirely. Any ideas?

Thanks.
mess with the expos in the go app controller setup, drop them down - it makes stick movement less responsive for small changes around center but still allows full range on full range throws.

Immabiggles, the curves are preset to the minimum response of .20 so I can't go below that unfortunately. and the attitude and break sensitivity seem to delay response time of the craft so that it arcs wider and comes to mare gradual stops, as opposed to slowing the speed of the craft.

But thank you very much for giving me something to try.

-Spencer

You can get low speeds with exp set to 0.2 and getting longer sticks. Otherwise you need to open your RC and modify the pots by adding a series resistor or another pot for fine control.

The video below shows how to perform a smooth, consistent yaw. You could do the same thing to help you maintain a slow, consistent speed.

Beginner Mode

You could always use an intelligent flight mode and set a 3mph speed

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

One of the most recent Litchi IOS beta updates allows for a feature called Track, and while in this mode you can lower the stick (at max in any direction) to a crawl, I'm talikng is it even moving crawl. Of course this is fully adjustable. Then when needed, you exit F mode, back to P mode and the full stick function returns.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl