How are you guys and gals mounting strobes?

To clarify strobes are only useful for night flying correct? Who should consider buying this?

I dont have strobes on my drones, but I can see where they would be helpful some days. I have looked down at my screen, then back to the drone...and had a hard time finding it again. Strobes would be useful in this case.

Go to 10:10.

I dont use velcro, but its similar, an interlocking system...andnly using a strobe on my mavic mini, not my phantom....

RoOSTA

I dont have strobes on my drones, but I can see where they would be helpful some days. I have looked down at my screen, then back to the drone...and had a hard time finding it again. Strobes would be useful in this case.
I think everybody here have such problems when the drone is more than 300 m away. At 700 m you won't find it again and is futile to search it. By my experience strobes don't make any help on a bright sunny day. But on a very cloudy day or after sunset it can be seen more than 1 km.

That's happened to me, too. Blip. It's gone. That's when I started to trust my app in terms of where the thing is and what direction it's facing.

There's always Home Lock. It does not matter which direction the drone is flying. Use the stick to reel it in.

Thanks to those that gave names of devices. To the others “please” post Ural or name of parts, or the addy to contact where you are speaking about. So often I read a about things that interest me on here that are talked about but no way to find them. Thanks ahead

Haha ... that's how we came to UFO reporting.
x_files_poster_in_vector_by_riddlen_dutnxh-fullview.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1