P2 (non vision) issues *HELP*

Reaction score
I recently purchased a
Phantom 2 (non vision ) off of eBay about 3 or 4 weeks ago the quadcopter is in good shape it's got one crack in the shell of one of the arms which I'm assuming it must have hit something pretty hard to buckle the shell where the vent is around the middle part of the shell on the top other than that the Drone is in perfect shape upon calibrating my transmitter as well as the quadcopter GPS lock me in it is still drifting really bad and it seems like whoever had this before has the y'all in the pitch turned up all the way if that's even possible because when I lift off I'll go about six to eight foot in the air and I'll let it sit there and hover. I also have a P3 advanced but I like the two model so I purchased one but every time I lift off my drone is are calibrated they're locked in there both tied in as far as RC and quadcopter after I get it up about six to eight foot I'll do my check I'll do my left turn right turn side to side back Ford up down and then I'll bring it back down to hover at its original height this Phantom 2 is drifting really bad when I do my turns my spins left to right can somebody please tell me how to fix that sorry for the long message but it's a really complicated question for me I can't find any software to download nor update because they say on the DJI page that they're not in production anymore please help also can anyone help me to understand what mode my drone is in is it in standard or is it in Naza mode I don't know I've tried to find a video to help me with that and I cannot find anything as of yet

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj