Help!!! Problem with ph2 and Zenmuse H3 3D

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with the Zenmuse H3 3D. When I turn on the drone the gimbal trembles and the second goes off, and this repeats constantly. I do not know what's wrong because I never had an accident or something like that. I do not rule out the engines but I want to be sure before buying. I apologize for my English, I'm from Argentina and I do not handle much English

I LEAVE THIS VIDEO
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi, I have a problem with the Zenmuse H3 3D. When I turn on the drone the gimbal trembles and the second goes off, and this repeats constantly. I do not know what's wrong because I never had an accident or something like that. I do not rule out the engines but I want to be sure before buying. I apologize for my English, I'm from Argentina and I do not handle much English

I LEAVE THIS VIDEO

Take the camera off and do a factory reset on the gimbal. When finished reinstall the gimbal software and put the camera back on the gimbal before powering the P2 up.

Take the camera off and do a factory reset on the gimbal. When finished reinstall the gimbal software and put the camera back on the gimbal before powering the P2 up.

Thanks for the help, but I already did it. it did not work

Have
Thanks for the help, but I already did it. it did not work

There is a set screw on the yaw arm that will cause problems if it is loose.
IMG_0024.jpg

When the factory reset is done on the gimbal it requires that gimbals software needs to be reinstalled. Check in the upgrades to see if the gimbal is even recognized.

Have

There is a set screw on the yaw arm that will cause problems if it is loose.
View attachment 92990

When the factory reset is done on the gimbal it requires that gimbals software needs to be reinstalled. Check in the upgrades to see if the gimbal is even recognized.

hello, when I restart it, make those updates, but it's still the same as in the video

hello, when I restart it, make those updates, but it's still the same as in the video

If you are positive that you followed the instruction in the video to the letter then you would have had to update the software for the gimbal. So you have done it correctly so you are claiming there isn't anything else you can do. To my knowledge, no one has failed to restore their gimbal after doing a factory reset of the gimbal.

I start thinking that the roll motor is failing

If you are positive that you followed the instruction in the video to the letter then you would have had to update the software for the gimbal. So you have done it correctly so you are claiming there isn't anything else you can do. To my knowledge, no one has failed to restore their gimbal after doing a factory reset of the gimbal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.