Switching from chinese generic gimbal to zenmuse questions

Reaction score
Hi all, so after 2 generic chinese gimbals, each with different issues, I have ordered a zenmuse h3-3d gimbal, as I found one for the same price I paid for a generic. However, I want to use an sjcam sj7star camera, and not run through any dji app. I want to run video signal out fpv via cable into n1 mini osd (I STILL cannot get my n3 to work!) To transmitter, while controlling pitch of gimbal with phantom remote. I know all is possible using a generic (if I can find one that works correctly) but it appears the zenmuse has it's own fpv connection from the camera?

Hi all, so after 2 generic chinese gimbals, each with different issues, I have ordered a zenmuse h3-3d gimbal, as I found one for the same price I paid for a generic. However, I want to use an sjcam sj7star camera, and not run through any dji app. I want to run video signal out fpv via cable into n1 mini osd (I STILL cannot get my n3 to work!) To transmitter, while controlling pitch of gimbal with phantom remote. I know all is possible using a generic (if I can find one that works correctly) but it appears the zenmuse has it's own fpv connection from the camera?

The only P2 that had an app was the P2 Vision and Vision plus, you can, if the camera has AV output use the correct cable and feed it into a TX, the tilt is controlled via the grey 8 pin cable

I don't think the SJ7star will work with it, its ment for a gopro hero 3 you can get one here for $30.00 if you make an offer. I might be wrong but even if it fits i think the weight balance will be off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers