Help! Piece Fell Off

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I recently purchased a P3 Pro. Today, I was trying to take the micro sd card out and the gimbal lock slapped off. No big deal right? Well, I noticed a very small rubber tubing looking piece that had come off and cannot figure out where it goes to put it back on. Hoping someone can help. I placed it next to the micro sd card in the pics so you can get a feel of its size. Also, in the picture it doesn't look it, but the piece is hollow. Any help is greatly appreciated.

20170325_152149.jpg

20170325_152158.jpg

Looks like one of the 4 little pieces that sit on top of the battery box internally in the Ac.. Sort of a buffer between the battery box and the main board...
Not sure how one would come off though..... Odd

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Phantom.jpg

P2.jpg

I can see two of these between battery compartment and main board. Maybe a vibration damper. Could be two at other end but cant see in that far. Maybe you could stuff a piece of foam rubber in place of it. I really wouldn't worry about it. Just my 2 cents.

There is something about declaring a loose mystery part on any aircraft as probably nothing to worry about that cues the scary music soundtrack in my mind. But my guess after seeing the bird opened up and how that part fits is that it is an extra dropped on the assy line. Any reason the a/c might have been opened since it left the factory?

It is a refurb unit. That is my only concern. It was refurbed directly by DJI, but there is still no telling.

So from the pictures it looks like I can just take the top off, put it back, and put everything back together?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik