Reaction score
Hello! I need some help with my Phantom 3 Standard.

I've had it for 6 months from new with no problems, then suddenly the video quality reduced dramatically. I have two examples for reference (though keeping in mind vimeo knocked the quality down):

Normal video quality:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Recent video quality (bad):

My main issues are: very low resolution (unrelated to where I upload or device screen res), horizontal green and black lines, camera constantly trying to adjust to different light contrasts, lag, blurriness, choppy footage.

I have a Saumsung S7 Edge. DJI app ver 3.1.11 (629_go3_gpPhone). Issues were present with old version and updated version. Have cleared my cache.

I'm VERY MUCH a drone newbie so please dumb down the techy stuff for me. Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the forum!

Are you not downloading from the SD card in the Phantom for your videos?

Rod

Looks to me like phone captured footage which is used for instant playback so you can review your shots whilst flying but to get the best footage you need to grab it from the sd card in the top of the camera , you can use the lead provided and plug in the usb on the top of the gimbal or just remove the sd card and go from there using a converter if needed , this is when you get the full quality video that match the settings you chose for the video ie, 1080p or max 2.7 k, once you have transferred your video to your pc or mac put the sd card back in camera but remember when connected to drone use the drop down menu in the app scroll down and format sd card ready for your next flight as if set to 2.7k will fill up pretty quick ,

Here is MY issue. Even worse. Pulled from SD card onto Windows 10.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic