[Help] Firmware Upgrade Issues. Signal Lost & Props Couldn't be Started.

Reaction score
Yesterday i did update the firmware of my Phantom 3 Standard from 1.2.4+ to 1.5.7 version.
When the process was completed, i checked on SD card, it showed 'success'.

but when i checked my firmware version via dji go app, it showed 'N/A'.
The rear LEDs flashing yellow quickly.
I tried to relinking to RC but still not connected.
RC signal lost and props couldn't be started.

Is there something wrong?
What should I do?

Need your help.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG-20161017-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20161017-WA0010.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG-20161017-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20161017-WA0011.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 399
I am having a similar problem .I sent mine way to DJI after my range dropped to 15m when I did the 1.6 FW upgrade .Now it won't link to the controller at all It shows 1.12+ on the app (I think) which is strange since I had down graded to 1.5.7 before I sent it .I didn't think it read /showed the FW version on the AC until it linked anyway.All a bit confusing .My AC has lights flashing props won't start .I am in the process of asking RodPad for advice .He seems very knowledgable.

I contacted DJI They said to upgrade the FW .good advice seeing that's what seemed to cause the trouble in the first place.
I bought an Advance I just want to get this Standard going before the warranty runs out and then sell it .i only got 10 flights out of it .If it works never upgrade the FW that seems to be the lesson.Or the app from what I have read.

My problems has been solved with 'binding' method.
Try to install/swap another of p3s gimbal camera onto my bird. And do an update via dji go app. And it worked. :)

I don't know which version of FW am i running in. Bcoz it marked 'N/A' on about menu.
I'm using DJI go app ver 3.0.0

Try using n install another gimbal camera and download the firmware immediately.

Not many people have a second camera sitting around . I remember would say N/A until it linked with the Phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20