HELP - Crashed / Repaired P4 - All Lights Red

Update to 1.02.0602 if you can, stay away from 2.00.0106 until it's verified to be more stable.

UPDATE! - USING OLD VERSION OF FW (1.02.0602)...When calibrating the new FC it would never get past 0% so I thought Main Board was toast too...but it is not...When attempting IMU cal it never advanced on graph but it was calibrating. I installed a new FC and with a lot of "messing around" - IMU's Got calibrated, GPS mode works and the motors were able to start...The display under sensors and compass show NO DATA (NA) and NO bars. Motors fired up and when I tilted the AC I could sense that the IMU'S were working properly. I did a compass calibration and it is also fine. GPS works fine... SOOOOOO, I took it out to my flying field and flew it 2 batteries, 20 min each...Sport got to 53 MPH...she flys a bit jerky in GPS but Sport like a dream rocket. Still no IMU or Compass reading in App. I am flying with a destroyed gimbal using the fan part. Getting a "Hardware Failure, contact DJI for assistance". tried a known good camera which got rid of the Hardware failure warning, but still no IMU and Compass on App. But she flys fast and straight...maybe a bit of altitude stability in GPS mode (approx 5 feet of wondering vertically until it settles)...I have tried linking another controller to AC...same thing. I will post another pic below from iPad. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON?

IMG_0073.PNG
IMG_0074.PNG
She flys but according to this it shouldn't.

Have a good look at the ribbon cable running between the 3-in-1 board and the flight controller. I don't think the aircraft flies without that cable, but I could be wrong... Make sure it's connected properly and not loose, corroded or damaged in any way....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl