HDMI module troubles

Reaction score
I have a question. My HDMI module on the controller for my P4 Pro has stoped working. Everything is fine until I plug in the other end of the HDMI cable to a monitor or TV. It then disconnects the aircraft. I have tried different cables and different monitors, no difference. When I disconnect the cable from the monitor, the controller reconnects to the aircraft in a few seconds. Any thoughts?

Yep, checked all the settings in Go4, settings were to simultaneously display; even changed the other settings between 2.4 and5.8, 50 to 60, etc with no change

I have a question. My HDMI module on the controller for my P4 Pro has stoped working. Everything is fine until I plug in the other end of the HDMI cable to a monitor or TV. It then disconnects the aircraft. I have tried different cables and different monitors, no difference. When I disconnect the cable from the monitor, the controller reconnects to the aircraft in a few seconds. Any thoughts?

remove the module and check that the ribbon cables are fully seated in the sockets

Read the attached instructions and follow them precisely. There is a lot of information in it.

Attachments

• Safari - Sep 8, 2020 at 11:07 AM.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 307
Read the attached instructions and follow them precisely. There is a lot of information in it.
Hi, did reflashing fix ur hdmi problem? I have the same thing now and am looking for solutions. It was working. And then it didn’t. HDMI mod about 4 yrs old. Never and issue with it until now. Thx

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic