HDMI module troubles

Reaction score
I have a question. My HDMI module on the controller for my P4 Pro has stoped working. Everything is fine until I plug in the other end of the HDMI cable to a monitor or TV. It then disconnects the aircraft. I have tried different cables and different monitors, no difference. When I disconnect the cable from the monitor, the controller reconnects to the aircraft in a few seconds. Any thoughts?

Reaction score
Yep, checked all the settings in Go4, settings were to simultaneously display; even changed the other settings between 2.4 and5.8, 50 to 60, etc with no change

Reaction score
I have a question. My HDMI module on the controller for my P4 Pro has stoped working. Everything is fine until I plug in the other end of the HDMI cable to a monitor or TV. It then disconnects the aircraft. I have tried different cables and different monitors, no difference. When I disconnect the cable from the monitor, the controller reconnects to the aircraft in a few seconds. Any thoughts?

remove the module and check that the ribbon cables are fully seated in the sockets

KachemakDiver

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Read the attached instructions and follow them precisely. There is a lot of information in it.

Attachments

• Safari - Sep 8, 2020 at 11:07 AM.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
Reaction score
Read the attached instructions and follow them precisely. There is a lot of information in it.
Hi, did reflashing fix ur hdmi problem? I have the same thing now and am looking for solutions. It was working. And then it didn’t. HDMI mod about 4 yrs old. Never and issue with it until now. Thx

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ixf4414