Haven't Flown For Awhile - help! P3P

Reaction score
Batteries all charged up. Turned on remote, turned on battery, hooked up DJIGO App. The P3P does the D---DD. On the equipment screen all I see is my name and "Growth of Value" whatever that is. Then Footprints, Top Distance, Max Takeoff Altitude and Top Speed. No camera. Drone wont start up. Yellow light flashing and red light solid.

What am I doing wrong? Updated firmware from DJI website and it said the firmware install failed because the firmware I have is already as new or newer...

Help!

Can you click on cam instead of flight data or is that how it come up,,if you can enter cam view and check aircraft status,,,,also need more light colors,, link light,gimble,rc light colour and drone lights on rear
Screenshot_20190909-092754_DJI GO.jpg

Ok actually figured out the Camera View issue; however, now when I try to start the drone I get the ESC error. One thing after another. I remember now this is why I quit flying it - because of the ESC error. I'll review other posts and topics, but if anyone has a quick link to the fix, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!

I quit flying it - because of the ESC error.
There is no "quick fix" for an ESC error. That is either the one of the ESC's itself or a motor issue of some sort.

ESC error is possibly due to an error in the gear - DJI have issued Fw 1.11.030 as a fix for this and it is available by direct request to DJI .... they refuse to provide full access to this FW as they say it is not needed by majority.

Suggest contact DJI via their website OR via DJI Forum - where one of the moderators will provide a PM link for the FW.

DO NOT play around with the gear before trying this modified FW.

Reactions: Capt KO and Oso
Ok actually figured out the Camera View issue; however, now when I try to start the drone I get the ESC error. One thing after another. I remember now this is why I quit flying it - because of the ESC error. I'll review other posts and topics, but if anyone has a quick link to the fix, I would appreciate it!

Thank you!
I had same error on several boards after buying them online, I though they were bad or I was not doing a proper soldering to motors. I know about the screws issues on motors which I didn't have. I did try the Fw 1.11.030 bin and giving the same error. I was loosing my mind then I saw somewhere online about installing a older firmware and wallah it worked! That worked for me, google it and you will find it, if not I have it. After installing this will ask you to upgrade to latest which will be fine. Always when doing firmware update use a fan to protect from frying gimbal board.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1