Have a damaged 3 Standard and wondering what I could sell it for?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard that I crashed about a year ago and I don't plan on fixing it. Only thing damaged in in the crash was one of the arms (slightly bent upward), but the motor still works fine. Last time I checked, the camera and gimble still work and were not damaged. Does anyone know how much I could sell it for? any tips would be appriciated.

Attachments

• file4-1.jpeg
    file4-1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 502
  • file7-1.jpeg
    file7-1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 479
  • file9-1.jpeg
    file9-1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 436
Check eBay and see how much parts are going for. Your controller should still be worth something.

Sell the entire thing for around $250-$300 USD. If that is the only damage it has, all you need to do is replace the shell. An easy fix.

I have a Phantom 3 Standard that I crashed about a year ago and I don't plan on fixing it. Only thing damaged in in the crash was one of the arms (slightly bent upward), but the motor still works fine. Last time I checked, the camera and gimble still work and were not damaged. Does anyone know how much I could sell it for? any tips would be appriciated.
On other suggestion is to part it out, if you're skilled enough to disassemble into the meaningful sub-systems. I bought a P2V2+ wifi controller that way once, and paid $85 just for that part, plus $40 to have a technician install and link it. Still flying that bird. Good luck!

New cover costs approximately $30

My friend recently crashed his P3P. Excluding the battery, he spent $85 on everything he needed to fix his and it's in worse shape than yours.

Another crashed P3P

All OEM

What do you want for it... Wrecked I think they go for 200.00 maybe a little more depends on internal damage... That's just the drone I'm sure... I may be interested in it for parts.. Like motors etc....

If you want to sell im interested . will the motors fit a phantom2vision+.... ??...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers