Have a damaged 3 Standard and wondering what I could sell it for?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard that I crashed about a year ago and I don't plan on fixing it. Only thing damaged in in the crash was one of the arms (slightly bent upward), but the motor still works fine. Last time I checked, the camera and gimble still work and were not damaged. Does anyone know how much I could sell it for? any tips would be appriciated.

Attachments

Reaction score
Check eBay and see how much parts are going for. Your controller should still be worth something.

Reaction score
Sell the entire thing for around $250-$300 USD. If that is the only damage it has, all you need to do is replace the shell. An easy fix.

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard that I crashed about a year ago and I don't plan on fixing it. Only thing damaged in in the crash was one of the arms (slightly bent upward), but the motor still works fine. Last time I checked, the camera and gimble still work and were not damaged. Does anyone know how much I could sell it for? any tips would be appriciated.
On other suggestion is to part it out, if you're skilled enough to disassemble into the meaningful sub-systems. I bought a P2V2+ wifi controller that way once, and paid $85 just for that part, plus $40 to have a technician install and link it. Still flying that bird. Good luck!

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Reaction score
I just sold a P3P in good condition for 500. With your damaged arm which needs a replacement I’m thinking 250-300 max

Reaction score
New cover costs approximately $30

Reaction score
My friend recently crashed his P3P. Excluding the battery, he spent $85 on everything he needed to fix his and it's in worse shape than yours.

Another crashed P3P

All OEM

Reaction score

Reaction score
What do you want for it... Wrecked I think they go for 200.00 maybe a little more depends on internal damage... That's just the drone I'm sure... I may be interested in it for parts.. Like motors etc....

Reaction score
If you want to sell im interested . will the motors fit a phantom2vision+.... ??...

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keeno1969